The ball valve is made of high-grade brass and precision casting; it is acid and alkali resistant. Main technical parameters of float valve: brass ball valve: diameter of DN 15-200 mm, working pressure of 0-0.8 MPa, diameter of 15-100 mm with thread connection, DN 15-200 mm with flange, and diameter of ball valve between 60 mm and 150 mm. The valve body is made of brass, and the rod and ball valve are made of stainless steel. The big ball can be opened at 0.05mp, and the small ball can be opened without pressure.
small hole float valve working principle:
The floating ball always floats on the water. When the water surface rises, the floating ball also rises. When the float rises, the connecting rod rises. The connecting rod is connected with the valve at the other end. When it rises to a certain position, the connecting rod supports the rubber piston pad to close the water source. When the water level drops, the floating ball also drops, and the connecting rod drives the piston pad to open.
High sealing silica gel
Our factory specially uses the high temperature and high pressure silicone material to make the sealing mechanism of the valve safe and reliable under the condition of high water pressure and repeated closing and opening. In addition, with special industrial control, the seal can be customized with rubber.
Suitable for different types: water tank special commercial electric water heater, heat pump, air conditioning cooling tower, water storage tower, water storage tank, etc. Applicable media: domestic pipeline water, industrial water, weak corrosive medium, medium with micro particles, oil, etc
small hole ball valve main features：
The floating ball valve body adopts stainless steel die-casting technology, so that the components are well matched and there is no corrosion loosening or clamping phenomenon, so as to ensure the ball valve to work stably for a long time. At the same time, the stainless steel component design makes the ball valve work in high temperature environment without chemical corrosion reaction. Make the water cleaner and healthy.
Conception of lever mechanics
This product is original lever type rod buoyancy transmission, which makes the ball buoyancy drive get multiple growth. The sealing pressure is more than 6kg, which is much higher than the national standard of 6kg sealing pressure. With the stable transmission of vertical valve core, the failure phenomenon of floating ball valve due to unbalanced force of valve core is completely solved, and the working reliability of floating ball valve is ensured.
Difference between copper ball valve and stainless steel ball valve:
(1) Stainless steel ball valve has corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance. Brass ball valve is worse than stainless steel ball valve.
(2) The maximum working pressure of stainless steel ball valve is 2.5MPa, and the maximum pressure of brass ball valve is 0.8MPa
(3) Stainless steel ball valve in the rod length size, ball diameter size can be customized according to customer requirements, brass ball valve is not easy to customize.
(4) The stainless steel float valve can be added with the gear rod group for liquid level adjustment (i.e. the direction is adjustable), so that the liquid level in the pool can be adjusted arbitrarily within the length of the regulating rod, so as to meet the needs of different situations. Brass ball valve has no adjustable direction.
Instructions for ordering ball valve:
1. When ordering, please provide caliber size, applicable pressure and medium.
2. If there are special requirements, they can be customized. Such as: outlet size, bar length, float valve diameter size.
3. The diameter of brass ball valve provided by our company is 60-150 mm. Welding screw port (national standard 0.6mm) is adopted.