Vacuum pump oil leakage solution
The fault of oil leakage of vacuum pump can be easily seen from the appearance. Oil leakage should also be identified with injection. All these should be prevented by measures. Wasting oil in vain is not good, polluting the site and environment, not only hindering the view, but also affecting the health of operators.
Oil vapor discharged from mechanical pumps should also be diverted from the work site by a thin rubber tube from the pump outlet, so that the environment can be avoided in case of fuel injection. For some pump oils, some people have studied and pointed out the toxicity of these substances. We should pay attention to protection. This should also be one of the responsibilities of sub-maintenance workers.
Oil leakage parts of mechanical vacuum pumps are mostly located in shaft seals, oil drain holes, oil windows, oil tanks and so on. The main reasons are long wear time, damage of seals or poor assembly - uneven force when not tightened and screw tightening - which results in the leakage.
When an oil spill is discovered, maintenance workers and operators should take immediate measures, not be accustomed to thinking that "minor faults" do not harm elegance but let it go. Otherwise, in the long run, it will cause leakage or damage of the pump. The oil leak is not difficult to solve. It is only necessary to release the pump oil first and remove the leak to replace the seals. Solutions to leakage of shaft seals have been introduced before. For leakage of oil drain holes, the leaks can be replaced with gaskets made of lead board, rubber cardboard, oil-resistant vacuum rubber board, and the same can be done for oil leakage at other sealing places such as oil windows. The leakage of the box itself is rare, mostly caused by sand holes, and can be sealed by epoxy resin and other leak-proof agents.
- single and double stage rotary vane vacuum pumps difference between
- Composition of the diffusion pumping system
- Water Ring Vacuum Pump in Paper Mill of Characteristics
- Roots vacuum unit
- pipeline pump installation
- silver chloride powder vacuum dryer drying project
- Vacuum pump for pneumatic conveying
- Vacuum Furnace Melting of Nickel and Its Alloys
- zirconia ceramic liner sintering technology
- oil filter of steam turbine in power plant
- diamond brazing material
- Rotary Roots Blower User Guide
- Liquid ring vacuum pump in the vacuum distillation industry
- vacuum sintering furnace application and classification
- How to use graphite rod in vacuum furnace