How to Solve the Injection of Rotary Vacuum Pump
The commonly used rotary vane vacuum pump products need vacuum oil to lubricate the rotary vane, so some users will encounter the phenomenon of vacuum pump injection when they use 2X rotary vane vacuum pump products. What should they do when they encounter the injection of rotary vane vacuum pump? Below for you to share the phenomenon of vacuum pump injection and vacuum pump injection solutions for reference only!
1. The most common reason for vacuum pump fuel injection is that the suction pipe or the suction container of the vacuum pump is not sealed enough. Suddenly, the suction pipe system is exposed to the atmosphere. The phenomenon of vacuum pump fuel injection is caused by the suction pipe system being sucked into the pump body and the vacuum oil seeping into the water. The solution of this kind of vacuum pump fuel injection is to check the seal. If the vacuum pump is taken away as a vacuum suction cup, it is suggested that a vacuum tank be added to the suction pipe of the vacuum pump to suck the vacuum tank into a negative pressure and then suction cup is removed by the negative pressure of the vacuum tank.
2. Another reason for vacuum pump fuel injection is probably due to excessive vacuum oil. Vacuum oil should be properly operated according to the instructions of the vacuum pump. The standard oil level should be the center of the mirror. The solution to the problem of vacuum pump fuel injection is to open the discharge valve and release the excess oil.
3. There is another reason why the vacuum pump injects oil, which may be caused by the reversal of the motor connection of the rotary vane vacuum pump in the first use, which results in the reversal of the rotating direction of the rotor of the vacuum pump. The solution of this kind of vacuum pump injects oil is very simple and can be solved by replacing any two wiring positions of the motor.
4. Because the vacuum pumped is corrosive, it is suggested that the corrosion-resistant vacuum pump be selected to solve the problem.
5. Vacuum pump fuel injection solutions can also be replaced by oil-free vacuum pump or water ring vacuum pump products suitable.
- How to select valves
- Roots blower selection and inspection method
- solenoid valve installation instructions
- How to choose well type annealing furnace
- Vacuum furnace selection skills
- Water Ring Vacuum Pump Vacuum Adsorption
- Centrifugal pump
- alumina ceramics finishing technology
- vacuum furnace design
- Roots vacuum pump unit operation
- Structure and common faults of vacuum pump in refrigeration equipment
- Roots blower impeller corrosion causes
- Tool hard coating equipment
- Vacuum system for freeze dryer
- helium mass spectrometer leak detector overall structure