Dry Screw Vacuum Pump fault solution
Dry Screw vacuum pump as an advanced equipment, according to the application effect of the present market, under the overall drive of increasing the application ability of the equipment, we should combine the effectiveness of product development to improve and promote the overall application level, expand and promote the overall development of the superior ability. In view of the overall situation of the current enterprise development, the superior performance of the vacuum pump is more in line with the future. Product development, for product application performance, is very market application effect, its overall operation and reliable quality assurance, enhance the strength of equipment application.
According to the application of screw vacuum pump, its performance is continuously improved and improved, and its performance in various application processes fully reflects the practical effect of the product. With the promotion of reasonable design and processing technology, the utility of the equipment is highlighted through the continuous improvement of the performance requirements of the product, and the maintenance of its technical performance is also based on its own advantages. The expansibility of the whole product fully reflects the expressive power of substantive performance and enlarges the development of application advantages.
On the basis of the development of screw vacuum pump, it is necessary to improve the overall performance of the product rationally by advancing the process. According to the actual application performance, we should enhance the technical level of the product, so as to promote and improve the full expression of practical value by constantly exploiting the product applicability.
Single screw pump is a kind of volumetric pump. According to the number of screw, it can be divided into single screw pump, double single screw pump, three single screw pump and five single screw pump. Their working principle is basically similar. The difference lies in the number of screw, the geometric shape of screw and the transmission medium are different.
Working Principle and Structure of Single Screw Vacuum Pump
Single screw vacuum pump sucks and discharges liquid by rotating the screw which engages each other. Because of the intermeshing of the screw and the close cooperation between the screw and the inner wall of the liner, the suction and discharge ports of the pump will be separated into one or more sealing spaces. As the screw rotates and engages, these sealing spaces are formed continuously at the suction end of the pump. The liquid in the suction chamber is sealed and pushed continuously from the suction chamber along the axis of the screw to the discharge end. The liquid enclosed in each space is continuously discharged, just like a nut pushing forward when the screw rotates.
Characteristics of Vacuum Pump with Single Screw Pump
Compared with other pumps, single screw vacuum pump has many advantages: small loss, good economic performance; high pressure and uniform flow, high speed, and can be directly connected with the prime mover; single screw pump can transport lubricating oil, fuel oil, various oils and polymer for the transport of viscous substances.
1. The pressure and flow rate are stable and the fluctuation is minimal. Medium in the pump for continuous and uniform linear flow, no stirring phenomenon.
2. It has self-priming ability and does not need bottom valves or vacuum-pumping accessories.
3. It works smoothly and has low noise.
4. Intermeshing screw has little wear and tear, high efficiency and long service life.
5. The structure is simple, compact, small and easy to disassemble and assemble.
The disadvantage of single screw pump: sludge screw pump has complex tooth profile and high processing accuracy.
3. Common failures and troubleshooting of single screw pump
Common faults and troubleshooting of single screw pump.
1. Pumps do not absorb oil:
(1) Blockage or leakage of suction line
(2) The height of inhalation exceeds the allowable degree of inhalation.
(3) Motor reversal
(4) Excessive Viscosity of Medium
Terms of settlement:
(1) Maintenance of inhalation pipes
(2) Reducing inhalation pupil
(3) Change the steering of motor
(4) Heating medium
2. The pressure gauge pointer fluctuates greatly:
(1) Leakage of inhalation pipeline
(2) The safety valve has not been adjusted properly to make the safety valve open and close
(3) The working pressure is too high to make the safety valve open and close
Terms of settlement:
(1) Inspection and repair of suction pipelines
(2) Adjusting safety valve
(3) Adjusting working pressure
3. Flow drops:
(1) Insufficient suction pressure head
(2) Blockage or leakage of suction pipes
(3) Wear of screw and pump sleeve
(4) Safety valve spring too loose or disc and seat contact is not strict
(5) Insufficient motor speed
Terms of settlement:
(1) Increasing liquid level
(2) Inspecting and repairing suction pipelines, plugging and eliminating leakage
(3) Parts should be replaced in case of severe wear and tear.
(4) Adjusting spring, grinding disc and seat
(5) Repairing or replacing motors
4. Axis power increases sharply:
(1) Blockage of discharge pipeline
(2) Serious friction between screw and pump sleeve
(3) too viscous medium
Terms of settlement:
(1) Pump shutdown and pipeline cleaning
(2) Maintenance or replacement of relevant parts
(3) Heating the medium
- How to identify the deterioration of vacuum pump oil
- Water Ring Vacuum Pump Equipment Installation
- Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump Ultimate Vacuum Instability factors
- water ring vacuum pump cavitation vacuum pump principle
- What is the use of the heat insulation layer of the vacuum heat treatment furnace
- Vacuum System Compound Process for Sewage Treatment
- water ring vacuum pump anticorrosion method
- Vacuum dryer in food processing industry
- Heat treatment of plastic mold steel
- refrigerator oil filter technology and parameters
- Dry type transformer
- solenoid valve in industrial production
- Reasonable choice of furnace type
- Why to choose vacuum conveying technology
- What is vacuum heat treatment technology