Used for degassing of reactive and refractory metal back lighters. For example, electrical steel, electromagnetic alloy, stainless steel and heat resistant alloy tempering; Vacuum tempering of copper and copper alloys, titanium and titanium alloys.
, that is, the use of vacuum system (vacuum pump
, vacuum measurement equipment, vacuum valve and other components carefully assembled and formed) in the specific space of the furnace chamber to discharge part of the material inside the furnace chamber, so that the pressure inside the furnace chamber is less than a standard atmospheric pressure, the space inside the furnace chamber and then complete the vacuum situation, this is the vacuum furnace.
A device for heating in a vacuum. Pipes are connected to the high vacuum pump system in a furnace sealed with a metal casing or quartz glass casing. Furnace vacuum up to 133 * (10-2 ~ 10-4)Pa. Furnace heating system can be directly used resistance furnace wire (such as tungsten wire) electric heating, also can be used high frequency induction heating. The highest temperature can reach 3000 ℃ or so. It is mainly used for ceramic firing, vacuum training, degassing of electric vacuum parts, tempering, brazing of metal parts, and ceramic-metal sealing, etc.
Tempering vacuum furnace advantages
1) completely eliminate the oxidation and decarbonization of the workpiece surface during the heating process, so as to obtain a clean surface without molting layer. This is related to improvements in cutting performance of tools that grind only one side of the cutting edge (such as a twist drill that grinds and exposes the decarbonizing layer on the outside of the groove directly to the edge).
2) no pollution to the environment, and no waste treatment is required.
3) the accuracy of furnace temperature measurement and monitoring has been significantly improved. Indicated value of thermocouple temperature and furnace temperature reached plus or minus 1.5 ° c. But in different parts of a large number of artifacts in the furnace temperature difference is bigger, if choose light gas forced circulation, still can be controlled within + / - 5 ° c temperature difference.
4) high degree of electromechanical integration. On the basis of the improvement of temperature measurement and control accuracy, the workpiece movement, air pressure conditioning, power conditioning and so on can be preprogrammed and set, according to the process of quenching and tempering.
5) energy consumption is significantly lower than that of salt bath furnace. The modern advanced vacuum furnace heating chamber selects the heat insulation wall and the barrier made of the high quality heat insulation data, which can highly concentrate the electric heat energy in the heating room, and has obvious energy-saving effect.
Tempering vacuum furnace function
Vacuum quenching (annealing
) is a process by which data or parts are heated and cooled in accordance with the process rules in a vacuum to achieve the expected function.
Vacuum brazing is a welding process in which a group of welding parts are heated to the temperature above the melting point of the filler metal but lower than the melting point of the base metal under the vacuum condition, and the wetting and activity of the filler metal to the base metal constitute the welding seam (brazing temperature varies with different data).
Vacuum sintering is a method in which metal powder products are heated under vacuum and the adjacent metal powder grains are sintered into parts through adhesion and diffusion.
Vacuum magnetization is primarily suitable for metal data magnetization processing.
Tempering vacuum furnace construction
Vacuum furnace is generally composed of main engine, furnace chamber, electric heating device, sealed furnace shell, vacuum system, power supply system, temperature control system and external transport vehicle. The sealing furnace shell is welded with carbon steel or stainless steel, and the joint surface of removable parts is sealed with vacuum sealing material. In order to prevent deformation of furnace shell and deterioration of sealing materials after heating, the furnace shell is generally cooled by water or air cooling. The furnace chamber is located in the sealed furnace shell. Different types of heating elements, such as resistance, induction coil, electrode and electron gun, are installed inside the furnace according to the purpose of the furnace. The vacuum furnace for smelting metals is equipped with crucible in the furnace chamber, and some are also equipped with automatic pouring device and loading and unloading manipulator. Vacuum system is mainly composed of vacuum pump, vacuum valve and vacuum meter.
Tempering vacuum furnace application and characteristics :
The electric furnace is composed of furnace body, furnace bladder, support, vacuum system and electrical control system. This electric furnace is mainly used for vacuum tempering and tempering of metal parts, and the parts will not be oxidized in the process of processing. The machine furnace tank heating temperature can be up to about 750 ℃, fit the vacuum degree of up to 133 pa. Can clean up the volatile substances (such as oil, water or other gases) in the product, is the ideal equipment to improve the quality of metal parts products, ensure product performance.
Purpose of tempering vacuum furnace: high speed steel tool, mould, woodworking tool, silicon steel sheet, motor stator, rotor, metal blade steam heat treatment, after treatment wear resistance, rust resistance, corrosion resistance, good insulation.
Tempering vacuum furnace Characteristics:
Reasonable space modular standard design
Open or closed internal circulation water cooling system
Using high-quality graphite hard felt/metal screen is optional, heating element 360 degrees radiation heating
Mechanical action is stable and reliable
The use of high-quality metal screen high temperature resistance, heat preservation effect is good
Radiation heating pipe heating, hot fan strong diversion
Steam generator for stainless steel material, stainless steel high temperature valve and flow meter, accurate control
Vacuum diaphragm valve and pressure sensor, the condition of automatic replacement of fresh media
If you want to customize a vacuum furnace, or if you want to consult a vacuum furnace, please leave a message or email us at email@example.com.