Vacuum tempering furnace uses:
It is suitable for bright tempering of high speed steel, die steel, tool steel, alloy steel and titanium alloy after quenching. Bright annealing of soft magnetic materials, silicon steel sheets, electrical pure iron, copper alloys and other materials. Eliminate the residual internal stress of forgings, welding parts, cold stamping parts and workpieces after quenching to prevent workpieces from deformation and cracking.
Vacuum tempering furnace characteristics:
1. Easy to operate, manual/automatic free switching, full automatic control can be achieved, fully avoiding human errors in the process of work.
2. It has a perfect alarm system, which can effectively protect the equipment.
3. In view of the characteristics of some vacuum tempering furnaces which require low heating temperature and large furnace loading, convective heating can be considered. It meets the requirement of high heating speed and good uniform temperature effect in tempering process.
4. For the annealing treatment of some tubular, slender and thin-walled parts, it is suggested to choose the vertical upper or bottom charging structure, which can effectively solve the deformation problem.
Vacuum Tempering Furnace Selection:
1. Users can choose a nickel-chromium heater or a molybdenum heater according to the tempering temperature required by the workpiece. The maximum temperature of nickel-chromium heater and molybdenum heater is 700 and 1100 respectively. The corresponding heating power is also different.
2. In addition to the company's conventional models, we can design various special specifications of vacuum furnaces for users according to their needs.