pit vacuum tempering furnace Introduction:
pit vacuum tempering furnace is mainly used for tempering carburizing and quenching of protective atmosphere. It is suitable for carburizing, carbonitriding and multi-component percolation heat treatment of various workpieces.
pit vacuum tempering furnace characteristics:
1. Reasonable structure, uniform furnace temperature, small temperature difference between upper and lower working area, especially suitable for heating and heat treatment of long shaft workpiece.
2. Energy-saving lining, fast heating, low consumption of empty furnace, energy saving more than 20% compared with the old products.
3. The control system can be equipped with general control instruments or microprocessor program control instruments according to actual needs.
4. The protective atmosphere can be fed into the furnace to realize micro-oxidation heating when needed in the process of processing.
5. Each product is equipped with safety interlocking and overheating devices to provide reliable and safe operation and use.
6. Different pit-type heating furnaces and tempering furnaces can be selected and equipped with quenching troughs and cleaning machines to form pit-type heat treatment production lines.