Laboratory vacuum tube furnace
Min.Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets Laboratory vacuum tube furnace
Supply Ability: 2 Set/Sets per Month Laboratory vacuum tube furnace
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,
Price: Online consultation
- Product Details
- Technical Parameters
- Send Inquiry
Vacuum gas carburizing furnace is mainly used for the heat treatment of metal parts in natural or protective atmosphere.
It is suitable for bright rerolling of carbon steel, alloy steel and magnetic material in protective atmosphere, and also for bright rerolling of small batch coil.
Description of vacuum gas carburizing furnace parts:
1) shell: made of steel plate and structural steel.
2) inside of furnace cover: made of stainless steel plate.
3) inner lining of burner: adopt ultra-light energy-saving micro-hole refractory heat storage brick
4) aluminum silicate fiber is adopted between furnace lining and furnace shell, and the insulation capacity is filled in the gap.
5) resistance wire: 0Cr25Al5 high resistance alloy wire mounted on the brick is adopted.
6) furnace cover: manual lever hoist or electric or hydraulic.
7) we installed fans made of heat-resistant stainless steel shafts and fan blades to evenly heat the workpiece.
8), the limit switch is installed near the lifting device for safe operation.
Your request will be answered within one working day.