It is used for high temperature sintering and heat treatment of cemented carbides, tungsten, molybdenum, high temperature ceramics, superalloys and carbon materials.
1. The maximum temperature can reach 2400 C, and it can work stably for a long time at high temperature.
2. Furnace type has many choices, such as upper charging, lower charging, vacuum or atmosphere protection, etc.
3. Furnace body is well sealed and fully sealed, with vacuum pumping system and argon displacement system, which protects the purity of gas in the furnace body.
4. Energy-saving and electricity-saving. Graphite boat is heated directly by electromagnetic induction heating, which has high thermal efficiency and energy-saving.
5. The heating rate is as high as 600 C/h (the lower temperature is faster).
6. The production cycle of the product is short, and the time from charging to discharging is only 24h-36h (long furnace time).
7. Using special infrared temperature measurement technology, the temperature-rising curve is controlled by PID subsection program. The temperature control is accurate and the error is small.
8. High safety, using double stainless steel shell, interlayer cooling through water, furnace shell temperature below 50 C. With air pressure, water pressure and high temperature alarm, and equipped with overpressure venting device.
9. Man-machine touch screen is used to control and record temperature, which is convenient and practical.
10. Multistage filtration system can be installed according to the process requirements, which can effectively protect the vacuum unit.
11. The modular combination structure of one machine and multiple furnaces can realize the allocation of one machine and multiple furnaces.