Vacuum sintering furnace is a kind of intermittent induction heating furnace. It is mainly used for producing tungsten carbide powder, carbide powder, titanium, vanadium carbide powder metal powder and metal composite powder in cemented carbide and powder metallurgy industry.
Vacuum Sintering Furnace Characteristics:
The vacuum high temperature sintering furnace is mainly composed of shell, heating element, insulating reflecting screen, vacuum system, electronic control system and so on.
1. Furnace shell adopts double water-cooled structure, polishing stainless steel inner layer and high quality anti-corrosion carbon steel outer layer. Between the two layers through cooling water, the furnace side is equipped with water-cooled electrodes, thermocouples and observation holes.
2. The heating element is made of high temperature tungsten wire or high temperature tantalum sheet. The layout is reasonable, which is conducive to improving furnace temperature uniformity.
3. The insulating reflective screen is made of tungsten, tantalum and stainless steel. Vacuum cleaning can reduce gas emissions.
4. The vacuum system consists of an oil diffusion pump and a mechanical pump. Vacuum valve is a high vacuum baffle valve designed and manufactured by our company. It can realize high and low vacuum automatic control of digital display and PLC.
5. The main circuit of the electronic control system is low voltage and high current input, and the control cabinet is manufactured according to Siemens standard. The imported digital display program controller can automatically control the heating or cooling of the temperature. The panel of the control cabinet is equipped with a graphic simulation screen, which is user-friendly, easy to operate and intuitive. The control circuit has the function of automatic protection and sound and light alarm, when water cut off, overheating and overcurrent occur.