Vacuum Molybdenum Wire Sintering Furnace Introduction
VCF series vacuum molybdenum wire furnace is suitable for sintering, annealing, brazing and degassing of various metal materials, alloys and non-metal materials under high vacuum and high temperature conditions. VCF series vacuum molybdenum wire furnaces are also suitable for heat treatment of materials with clean sintering environment, such as dehydroxylation of quartz materials. The furnace temperature can reach 1600 C.
Vacuum Molybdenum Wire Sintering Furnace Purpose
This equipment is suitable for sintering
and degassing of various metal materials, alloys and non-metal materials under high vacuum and high temperature conditions. It is also suitable for heat treatment of materials with clean sintering environment, such as dehydroxylation of quartz materials. The furnace temperature can reach 1600 C.
Vacuum Molybdenum Wire Sintering Furnace Structure:
According to customer requirements and heating zone size, the vacuum molybdenum wire furnace produced by our company has different structures, such as vertical, horizontal and bottom mounted. Molybdenum wire is a heating element, all-metal heat insulation reflective screen insulation. It is mainly composed of furnace body, furnace cover, heating and insulation screen, vacuum system and electrical control cabinet. Furnace body and cover are water-cooled sandwich structures. The inner wall is stainless steel, the outer wall is carbon steel, and the furnace body is equipped with thermocouple temperature measuring holes. The lifting mechanism of the furnace cover is cam deflection mechanism, and the lining is metal heat shield structure. The top of the furnace cover is provided with observation holes to observe the working conditions in the furnace. The heating body is shaped molybdenum cage made of molybdenum wire, surrounded by molybdenum sheet or stainless steel sheet to form a heat shield for overall insulation. The vacuum system consists of oil diffusion pump, mechanical pump, vacuum valve and pipeline. Electrical control system consists of thyristor voltage regulator, high current transformer, temperature control instrument and related electrical components.
Vacuum Molybdenum Wire Sintering Furnace Characteristics
1. Unique heating element layout structure, good furnace temperature uniformity, long service life.
2. Unique thermal insulation structure, energy saving, long life.
3. Unique integrated water and electricity connection structure with low failure and fast debugging. The features of convenient maintenance. The circuit has the functions of water cut-off, over-current, over-temperature in furnace and over-temperature alarm and protection of cooling water.
4. The furnace is equipped with an inflatable overpressure explosion-proof system.
5. Humanized design and rational allocation. Simulated operation interface and PLC meet the production needs, low failure, high automation, is the guarantee of continuous production product quality.