Single-chamber Horizontal Hot Pressing Sintering Vacuum Furnace Uses:
It is suitable for vacuum sintering of cemented carbide, stainless steel forming, stainless steel fibers, magnetic materials, ceramics, powder metallurgy, refractory metals, magnetic materials, etc. It can remove superhard alloys (such as ferronickel boride, carbide, nitride, silicide), tungsten, molybdenum, tantalum, niobium and rare earth permanent magnets). Wax sintering, dense vacuum hot pressing sintering of ceramics, powder bundle materials, cermets, etc.
Horizontal Hot Pressing Sintering Vacuum Furnace Characteristics:
1. The heating elements are uniformly arranged along the circumference of the heating chamber at 360 degrees, and the temperature uniformity is high.
2. Both the upper and lower pressure heads have heat insulation layer, with less heat loss.
3. Internal/external circulation cooling (optional), high production efficiency
4. Accurate and controllable stroke of pressure head of high precision imported displacement sensor
5. Pressure of pressure head of high precision weighing sensor can be controlled accurately
6. Simple operation, flexible input of programming technology, stable and reliable mechanical action
7. Manual/semi-automatic/automatic, automatic fault alarm/display