Metal Heating Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Min.Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets Metal Heating Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Supply Ability: 2 Set/Sets per Month Metal Heating Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,
Price: Online consultation
- Product Details
- Technical Parameters
- Send Inquiry
The vacuum sintering furnace system with metal heating consists of a double-layer water-cooled shell, electrodes, heater, temperature measuring device, cooling water device, vacuum system, power supply and control cabinet (dewaxing device and atmosphere treatment device, if necessary). According to different process requirements, the shell material is stainless steel. The furnace body is designed horizontally. The number of heating control zones can reach up to 8 (or more). By adjusting the number and layout of these zones, excellent uniformity can be obtained. Some furnace types can be better than (+2 degree C).
For vacuum pumping, a large number of different types of pumps and well-known brands in all markets can be used. According to the process requirements, the pressure range is 0.1 mbar (10 Pa) to 1.10-5 mbar (1.10-3 Pa).
Procedure sequence controlled by microprocessor ensures full automation and repeatability of the process, as well as stable product quality. The computer operation interface and the corresponding data processing system can meet the requirements of high reliable quality control.
Characteristics of vacuum sintering furnace with metal heating:
1. The highest working temperature is 2200 degree C.
2. Effective volume increased from 4.5 to 13 cubic meters (larger, depending on customer requirements)
3. Partition heating with independent heater
4. The optimum homogeneity in the effective space can reach +2 K.
5. The vacuum range can reach 1.10-5 mbar (1.10-3 Pa).
6. Can operate safely and reliably under combustible gas
7. Fully automatic operation of the whole process
8. Operating through PC, including data recording and data storage.
Your request will be answered within one working day.