The horizontal sintering furnace is mainly used for reaction sintering, low pressure sintering, recrystallization sintering, HIP sintering of SiC ceramic products, and also for sintering of Si3N4A and other ceramic parts.
1. The furnace adopts resistance heating, temperature compensation or multi-temperature zone control to ensure temperature uniformity.
2. ACME's unique high temperature and high current feeding technology enables the equipment to be used stably for a long time under 2400C.
3. The unique design of high temperature infrared measurement technology, accurate temperature control, error close.
4. Special seals are installed to reduce contamination of heating elements and insulation by silicon vapour and by-pass materials.
5. This furnace USES the special waste gas treatment device, the environment is friendly, the cleaning is convenient.
6. The horizontal vacuum sintering furnace has a desilication system which can complete desilication sintering process one furnace at a time.
Horizontal sintering furnace is optional
1. Furnace door: manual tightening/automatic tightening ring, manual tightening/automatic tightening ring
2. Furnace container: all carbon steel/inner stainless steel/all stainless steel
3. Furnace heating area: soft carbon felt/soft graphite felt/hard composite felt /CFC
4. Heating elements and muffle: isostatic graphite/pressed high purity, high strength and high density graphite/small size graphite
5. Vacuum pump and vacuum gauge: foreign brand/Chinese brand
6. PLC: omron/Siemens
7. Temperature controller: Shimaden/Eurotherm
8. Thermocouple: C type, S type, K type, N type
9. Infrared measuring instrument: monochrome/bicolor, denim/rayon
10. Tape recorder: paperless tape recorder/tape recorder, foreign brand/Chinese brand
11. Man-machine interface: analog screen/touch screen/ipc
12. Electrical components: zhengtai/schneider/Siemens
13. Truck: roller/fork/folding type for long distance driving