The COV system consists of a double-layer water-cooled furnace shell, electrodes, heaters, temperature measuring devices, cooling water devices, vacuum systems, power supply and control cabinets (dewaxing devices and atmospheric treatment devices, if necessary). According to different process requirements, the shell material can be low carbon steel or stainless steel. The furnace body can be designed horizontally or vertically. The number of heating control zones can reach up to 8 (or more). By adjusting the number and layout of these zones, excellent uniformity can be obtained. Some furnace types can be better than (+2 degree C).
If a higher homogeneity or process is required, such as dewaxing process steps, a sealed graphite box will be provided in the hot zone.
A large number of flowing process gases can be used for chemical treatment of products, such as high temperature chemical purification of graphite products or CFC products. The process gases can be N2, Ar, CH4, H2, HCl, R12, R134a, etc.
For vacuum pumping, a large number of different types of pumps and well-known brands in all markets can be used. According to the process requirements, the pressure range is 0.1 mbar (10 Pa) to 1.10-5 mbar (1.10-3 Pa).
Procedure sequence controlled by microprocessor ensures full automation and repeatability of the process, as well as stable product quality. The computer operation interface and the corresponding data processing system can meet the requirements of high reliable quality control.
Graphite Heating Vacuum Sintering Furnace Characteristic:
1. The highest working temperature is 2200 degree C.
2. Effective volume increased from 4.5 to 13 cubic meters (larger, depending on customer requirements)
3. Partition heating with independent heater
4. The optimum homogeneity in the effective space can reach +2 K.
5. The vacuum range can reach 1.10-5 mbar (1.10-3 Pa).
6. An efficient dewaxing system for die and extrusion parts
7. Can operate safely and reliably under combustible gas
8. Fully automatic operation of the whole process
9. Operating through PC, including data recording and data storage.