Gas Pressure Sintering Furnace
Min.Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets Gas Pressure Sintering Furnace
Supply Ability: 2 Set/Sets per Month Gas Pressure Sintering Furnace
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,
Price: Online consultation
- Product Details
- Technical Parameters
- Send Inquiry
There are many matters needing attention in the daily use of gas pressure sintering furnace. If neglected, it will also have some impact on the use of gas pressure sintering furnace, but also cause some damage to the furnace. Therefore, the following should be done well in the use of gas pressure sintering furnace:
1. Connect the electric furnace and connect the gas outlet of the gas pressure sintering furnace to the mechanical pump.
2. Open the intake valve, close the power supply of the vacuum pump, open the outlet valve, and empty the corundum pipe and gas pipeline.
3. When the vacuum gauge in the furnace reaches - 0.1 (when the pointer reaches the end), close the exhaust valve and the intake valve.
4. Turn the knob counter-clockwise to open the main valve of the cylinder, and turn the knob clockwise to open the outlet pressure relief valve slowly, so that the outlet pressure is 0.004 MPa.
5. Turn the knob counter-clockwise and slowly open the intake valve of the tubular furnace. Observe the barometer of tubular furnace and confirm that the pressure is below 0.08MPa.
6. When the pressure is stable, close the intake valve of tubular furnace, open the outlet valve, vacuum to - 0.1, and turn off the outlet valve.
Above is the standard procedure for safe use of gas pressure sintering furnace. We must pay attention to every link and make no mistakes in order to avoid equipment failure.
Your request will be answered within one working day.