Electrical Resistance Furnace Vacuum Sintering Furnace Introduction：
Electrical Resistance Furnace Vacuum Sintering Furnace with resistance heating method. These furnaces are specially designed for carbon fiber production.
Electrical Resistance Furnace Vacuum Sintering Furnace Features：
1. Furnace designed especially for high temperature carbonization of carbon fiber. All key special requirements for this process take into account in design of these series.
2.Easy installation and maintenance.
3.Muffle made of high density graphite in order to have in-direct radiation heating for better temperature uniformity and as well as waste gas management.
4. 10 - 12 heating zones, of which 7 - 9 heating zones are controllable within the range of 500-1600°C. The other heating zones are used for cooling steps.
5. The furnace mouth can be segmented
6.The temperature gradient and uniformity is guaranteed for proper setting of processing materials, which make sure there is no material shrinkage or expansion problems.
7. High density graphite heating elements are uniformly distributed to ensure temperature uniformity in the hot zone. Heating elements powered by direct current (DC) switch mode power supply with low voltage (<50V) which increase heating element life in comparison to use of AC transformers. The power of the hot zone is regulated through the phase shift thyristors.
8. High quality rigid graphite felt as the insulation of the hot zone.
9.Delicate measurement system for oxygen content in protective gas and dew point tracking.
10.Gas flow control system.
11. Over-temperature, over-pressure, gas status, water lack and power failure alarms and automatic mechanical interlock for over-pressure protection.
12. All the running parameters are stored in the PLC system. All stored parameters can be transferred into your personal computer through a USB port.
13.High precision smart temperature controller which can store 20 programs with total 400 segments.
14. Fully automatic PLC monitoring system.
15. Remote operation, failure diagnosis and software upgrading.
16. Multi zones design for higher temperature uniformity.