Vacuum nitriding furnace is carried out in a low vacuum state. The atmosphere in every corner of the furnace can be kept fresh and active. The permeation rate is fast and the atmosphere in the furnace is uniform. Furnace sealing is good, exhaust gas is pumped to sealed water tank by vacuum pump and discharged after treatment, which belongs to energy-saving and environmental protection products.
Vacuum nitriding furnace advantages:
1. fast penetration rate.
2. High surface hardness
3. Loading capacity is large and processing cost is low.
Vacuum nitriding is to inject ammonia into the vacuum furnace, which can nitride the workpiece in vacuum. The way is similar to pulse vacuum carburizing, that is, the workpiece begins to exhaust after being loaded into the vacuum furnace. When the vacuum degree reaches the set value, the furnace is heated by electricity and vacuum is pumped at the same time to maintain the vacuum degree of the furnace. When the furnace temperature reaches nitriding temperature, the heat preservation lasts for a period of time. Its function is to purify the workpiece surface and burn through. Thereafter, the vacuum is stopped and the nitriding gas is injected into the furnace, so that the furnace pressure rises to a certain value for a period of time, then the vacuum is pumped and maintained for a period of time, and then the nitriding gas is injected into the furnace. Thus, the nitriding layer is repeated many times until the depth of the nitriding layer reaches the requirement. During the whole process, the furnace temperature remains unchanged.
Vacuum nitriding furnace characteristics:
1. The heating elements are uniformly arranged along the circumference of the heating chamber, and the temperature uniformity is high.
2. The heating chamber and the cooling chamber are separated, so that the production efficiency is high and the use cost is low.
3. Cooling uniformity is good and workpiece deformation is small.
4. Nitriding gas nozzles are uniformly arranged along the circumference of the heating chamber, and the thickness of nitriding layer is uniform.
5. Simple operation, flexible input of programming technology, stable and reliable mechanical action;