Laboratory atmospheric vacuum muffle furnace, double steel inner shell helps to minimize heat loss to the outer surface.
The operation of the furnace is controlled by a 30 segment digital controller with a built-in RS485 digital communication port and USB adapter, which allows users to connect to a PC for remote control and monitoring of the furnace. You can also save or export test results.
Lab Atmosphere Vacuum Muffle Furnace Functions:
1. The self-tuning PID control based on microprocessor can provide the best thermal process and minimize overshoot.
2. Built in ammeter and dual voltmeter for monitoring and troubleshooting.
3. Built in computer interface.
4. K-type thermocouple with long service life.
5. CE compliant safety
6. If the temperature exceeds the acceptable range (refer to the manual of the controller) or the thermocouple is damaged or fails, the overheat protection function can turn off the furnace.
7. After the power supply is reestablished, the power failure protection will resume the operation of the furnace immediately after the failure point.