High temperature furnace is a kind of general heating equipment. It is mainly used for elemental analysis and determination, alloy steel products, normalizing, quenching and annealing of various metal parts, sintering, dissolution, analysis of metals and ceramics, high temperature sintering of diamond cutting blades, and solidification and sintering of organic materials. 。 It belongs to periodic operation electric furnace. It is quite different from some high-temperature kilns. Generally, the experimental space used is not large.
The muffle furnace is a periodic operation type, which can be used for elemental analysis and determination in laboratories, industrial and mining enterprises and scientific research institutes, as well as for heating small steel parts during quenching, annealing and tempering. The high temperature muffle furnace can also be used for sintering, dissolving and analysis of metals and ceramics.
1. When the muffle stove is used for the first time or is used again after long-term shutdown, it must be baked. The oven should be baked at room temperature of 200 C for 4 hours. Four hours from 200 to 600. When in use, the highest temperature of the furnace shall not exceed the rated temperature in order to avoid burning down the electric heating elements. It is forbidden to pour all kinds of liquids and soluble metals into the furnace. The muffle furnace is best to work below the maximum temperature of 50 C. At this time, the filament has a longer service life.
2. Muffle furnaces and controllers must work in places where the relative temperature does not exceed 85% and there is no conductive dust, explosive gas or corrosive gas. When metal materials such as grease need to be heated, a large number of volatile gases will affect and corrode the surface of electrothermal components, which will destroy and shorten their life. Therefore, when heating, it should be timely prevented and properly sealed containers or appropriate openings should be excluded.
3. Muffle Furnace
Controller should be limited to use in the ambient temperature range of 0-40 degrees Celsius.
4. According to the technical requirements, check regularly whether the connection of electric furnace and controller is good or not, whether the pointer of indicator is stuck or not when moving, and check the error increase caused by magnet, demagnetization, wire rising, fatigue of shrapnel and balance damage with potentiometer.
5. The thermocouple should not be pulled out suddenly at high temperature in order to prevent the jacket from bursting.
6. Keep the furnace clean regularly and remove oxides in time.