1400°C Muffle Furnace Product Description :
STM series products are mainly aimed at the daily application and development of the laboratory, high-quality furnace materials and stable temperature control system can ensure the reliability of experimental data; new ceramic fiber materials are used as furnace materials, high-quality silicon-carbon rod heating elements are selected as heating body, and temperature controller adopts micro-computer PID control module, which can achieve accurate temperature control and constant temperature requirements. 。
1400°C Muffle Furnace characteristics:
1. Furnace materials are imported high purity alumina ceramic fibers, which can save more than 50% energy without powder dropping at high temperature and small heat capacity.
2. High-quality silicon-carbon rod is used in the heating body, which can bear heavy load, is stable and has a long service life.
3. Fast heating speed, 0-30 C/min, set freely
4. High accuracy of temperature control, small impact temperature, temperature compensation and temperature correction function, accuracy of <1 C
5. Intelligent PID temperature control instrument, with program function, can set temperature curve, can compile 30 program segments.
6. Integrative structure, which can reduce the use space, excellent appearance design, beautiful and generous
7. The electronic components are all made of Delicious products with leakage protection function, which is safe and reliable.
8. The machine will send an alarm signal to the overtemperature in the working process, and automatically complete the protection action.
9. When the instrumentation program is set up, the next work will be completed automatically by pressing the operation button.
10. Large-screen paperless recorder can be selected to record the heating curve in real time, and a memory card can be used to analyze and print the experimental data.
11. Optionally equipped with an air inlet for purging and protecting inert gases such as air, or an exhaust chimney for connecting stainless steel bellows to discharge toxic and harmful gases volatilized at high temperatures into designated positions.