Vacuum induction melting furnace Application:
Medium frequency vacuum induction melting furnace is suitable for smelting and casting special steel, superalloy, precision alloy, nickel base alloy, superalloy, rare earth metal, active metal, copper and copper alloy, hydrogen storage material, Nd-Fe-B, magnetic material in vacuum or protective atmosphere of scientific research institutes and manufacturers. The furnace is also used for precision casting of machine parts in vacuum.
Vacuum induction melting furnace Advantages:
1. Increase production to save raw materials such as alloy elements.
2. It can effectively control and adjust the alloy composition, and produce high-performance metal materials and alloys.
3. It can inhibit the oxidation of non-metallic inclusions in molten metals and produce high quality castings.
4. It has unique characteristics of electromagnetic stirring, which can effectively avoid element segregation during alloy melting.
5. According to different elements of melting point, harmful volatile trace elements such as selenium, tellurium, antimony and bismuth can be effectively removed.
Vacuum induction melting furnace performance:
1. Power supply: 380V, 3-phase, 50Hz
2. Limit pressure: 6.67X10-2 Pa
3. Working vacuum: 6.67X10-1 Pa
4. Rate of pressure rise: maximum. 0.067 Pa/min