Melting Induction Furnace Overview
Medium frequency induction furnace is suitable for melting, heating, insulation, forging, sintering, hot rolling, bending and forming of steel, copper, Cyrus, aluminum, zinc, nickel, gold and silver. Mainly used in smelting and casting industry.
Melting Induction Furnace features
1. It adopts zero voltage scanning soft start mode, which can be started or stopped at any time in any case, without any impact on the power supply.
2. Fast melting, low production cost, small pollution and environmental protection requirements;
3. Direct melting of cooling furnace. The dissolved material will be completely dumped. The molten material is easy to change.
4. Flexible power regulation. It can adjust continuously and smoothly. Temperature uniformity is easy to control. Less oxidation and combustion. The metal composition is uniform.
5. The furnace shell is of cast aluminum or steel structure, covering a small area; the furnace body is easy to overturn and dump, and the electric, manual and hydraulic tilting furnace can be used as required.
6. It is designed to automatically adjust the angle of the inverter circuit, automatically adjust the load impedance matching, without adjusting the capacitance compensation, and always keep the equipment in good working condition; the power supply system has the function of diagnosing errors, which is convenient for maintenance.
Complete parts of IF furnace:
1. furnace body
2. If power cabinet
3. Water cooling cable
4. reduction machine
5. Crucible mold
6. Compensation capacitor rack.
7. Chiller (optional)
8. Installation drawings and specifications
Multiple Title Types
1. Manual titration melting furnace
2. electric smelting furnace
3. Hydraulic titration melting furnace
4. Other models