vacuum induction melting furnace description:
Vacuum induction melting furnace is mainly used for melting in vacuum or protective atmosphere. The raw materials can be silver base alloy, nickel base alloy, steel alloy, special stainless steel, oxygen free copper, rare earth Nd-Fe-B and other metal materials. In order to provide you with the best service, our engineers can install, test and train overseas.
vacuum induction melting furnace characteristics:
1. Continuous casting ingot
2. Bottom casting and top casting
3. Counter current cooling ingot
4. Automatic additional charging
5. Manually adjust the pouring speed
6. Automatic mold tray
vacuum induction melting furnace composition:
1. Furnace cover, translation device
2. Furnace body, crucible, tilting device
3. Spindle mold lifting device
4. Vacuum system (oil pressure pump, roots pump, slide valve pump)
5. SCR medium frequency power supply, PLC control cabinet
We have been engaged in the development, production and sales of vacuum furnaces. Now has the characteristic vacuum furnace, mainly uses in the mechanical manufacture, the mechanical processing and the automobile industry metal heating, the forging, the fusion and the welding.
We have always been committed to technical innovation to meet the needs of our customers. When we integrate technology, manufacturing, sales and service, we will provide professional translation of pre-sales and after-sales services. We want to provide the most effective and timely service to provide more value to our customers. Our vacuum induction melting furnace has a reasonable price and is always favored by customers.