1. Single chamber, internal heating, cold wall, horizontal or vertical structure. Compact and reasonable overall arrangement.
2. Heating chamber is equipped with molybdenum or chromel alloy heating elements to ensure uniform temperature.
3. The highest temperature of 1350 ° C.
4.Limit Vacuum is 6.67 10-4 Pa
5. Multi-area temperature control is adopted in the heating chamber to ensure even temperature.
6. The best metal screen design ensures high efficiency in the heating room
7. The vacuum system is equipped with special condenser and filter equipment to avoid contamination of vacuum pump caused by flux steam.
The furnace can be used for vacuum brazing
of aluminum alloy stainless steel, titanium alloy, high temperature alloy, hard alloy and high speed steel, tool and die steel, bearing steel, stainless steel, etc.
1. Construction (level; Vertical)
2. Thermal elements (molybdenum; chromel
3. Vacuum degree (high vacuum; Medium vacuum
4. The highest temperature (750 ° C; 950 ° C; 1050 ° C; 1350 ° C)
5. The temperature uniformity (plus or minus 3 ° C; Plus or minus 5 ° C)
6. Gas quenching pressure (2bar)
7. Furnace door opening mode (online and offline)