Vacuum welding furnace for super hard cutting tools introduction
1, high vacuum degree, the furnace leakage is minimal.
2, controlled cooling, heating up fast, from the constant temperature to 900 ℃ only need 2 minutes (no load), general load rise from room temperature to 900 ℃ for 10 minutes.
3, cemented carbide tool welding furnace capacity, large belly capacity, furnace body with vertical this kind of high utilization of space, the internal available space has reached 170*400, the actual space has reached the level of a medium-sized vacuum furnace.
4. With low failure rate, the engineer of element tools adheres to the minimalist design concept and puts reliability in the first place.
5, own oven, tailored
6, cemented carbide tool welding furnace with its own table, a vacuum furnace is a unit of work, mobile workshop.
Vacuum welding furnace products for super hard tools application
Suitable for high temperature sintering, quenching, metal annealing and quality testing of mold steel, high speed steel, etc., in universities, scientific research institutes, industrial and mining enterprises. Powder metallurgy industry and denture processing industry baking, pre-sintering zirconia plate.
Vacuum welding furnace for super hard tools features
1. Adopt double-layer shell structure, equipped with air cooling system, so that the surface temperature of the shell is less than 60 degrees.
2. The furnace is made of high purity alumina polycrystalline fiber, heat preservation and durability, high efficiency and energy saving 50%.
3. The furnace door is open on the left side, with safe operation such as power off, over-temperature alarm and leakage protection.
4. Intelligent temperature control system, PID adjustment, self-tuning function, and the preparation of 30-stage rise and drop temperature program; Temperature control precision is + / - 1 ℃.
5. The furnace is equipped with 485 conversion interface, which can be connected to the computer. Through the special computer control system to complete the single or multiple electric furnace remote control, real-time tracking, historical records, output statements and other functions.