What is a tubular heater?
Tube heating furnace is used in petroleum refining, petrochemical and chemical industry, chemical fiber industry heating furnace, with many characteristics that other industrial furnaces do not have. Its basic characteristics are: the fire box surrounded by refractory materials, using the heat generated by fuel combustion to heat the material of the device.
Tube heating furnace structure: generally consists of radiation chamber, convection chamber, waste heat recovery system, burner and ventilation system.
(1) Radiation chamber is a part of radiation heat transfer through flame or high temperature flue gas, and flame or high temperature flue gas is the main place for heat exchange. Most of the heat load (70-80%) of the whole furnace is borne by it, and the temperature is the highest.
(2) Convection chamber: Convection heat transfer is carried out by flue gas from radiation chamber, but there are also some radiation heat transfer. It is usually arranged above the radiation chamber, and the convection chamber generally bears 20-30% of the furnace heat load.
(3) Waste heat recovery system is used to recover waste heat from flue gas from convection chamber. There are two recovery methods: one is "air preheating mode" and the other is "waste heat boiler" mode. The flue gas recovery system is located in the upper part of the convection chamber, but only on the ground.
(4) Burner: Fuel combustion produces heat, which is an important part of the furnace.
(5) Ventilation system: The system that introduces combustion air into burner and extracts exhaust gas from outside furnace is divided into natural ventilation and forced ventilation.