It is a manual or automatic loader used to process large and heavy products into and out of the furnace chamber mounted on the track. According to different heating modes, we can use gas or fuel for furnace heating and electric heating.
Temperature: High temperature: 0 ~ 1200 C
Medium Temperature: 0-950 C
Low Temperature 0-750
Room: Full Fiber Thermal Insulation System
Institution: Car-mounted insurance.
Description of Industrial Annealing and Back-to-Train Bottom Furnace:
HOT ROOM: When we design the HOT ROOM, we optimize the insulation level, thickness and density to suit your specific application. We use all the fibers in the indoor structure, which saves 60% energy than bricks, and has excellent heat storage performance.
Door design: Furnace doors are usually integrated with automobiles, or can be fixed on the furnace body and driven vertically to seal the chamber. The frame of the door is made of section steel and plate, which has stronger rigidity. And the refractory fibers are overlapped inside.
Automobile design: Automobile design is a self-propelled structure, driven by chain motor gears. The two sealing methods are automatic labyrinth structure and soft touch. The car is also equipped with a limit switch and interlocking device. When the door opens, the power of heating elements is automatically cut off and the driving power of the car is restored. When the door closes, the driving power of the car is automatically cut off and the power of the heating power is restored.
Heating system: using resistance wire heating, heating elements made of high temperature resistant alloy wire, distributed in the chamber, furnace door, rear wall, car bottom and other sides. If heated by gas or fuel, all burner nozzles are arranged on both sides of the chamber.
Characteristic of car bottom quenching furnace:
1) Economic operation can be achieved through excellent thermal process and engineering practice.
2) The recirculating fan with high efficiency motor is used to keep the uniform temperature in the room.
3) Efficient (gas, fuel or electricity) heat sources to reduce energy costs.
4) Stronger structural oven framework and component support.
5) Select and apply the most advanced insulation materials to provide the best insulation characteristics and long-term energy saving.
6) Design considerations to facilitate access to process areas and oven components.
7) The programmable controller with display screen allows user-friendly operation and machine diagnosis.
8) Factory testing to ensure timely delivery and on-site start-up.
9) Direct sales of technical services and spare parts.
On-site display of industrial car bottom quenching furnace:
The application of automobile bottom metal quenching furnace is an excellent solution for heat treatment or tempering, normalizing and annealing of large and heavy welding products, such as large castings, forgings, billets, steel igb, gear blanks, transmission shafts, and similar products.