Vertical pit resistance heat treatment furnace is a circulating production furnace. We have RJ series and RQ series. Vacuum nitrogen nitride heating furnace for heating metal parts can be used not only in natural atmosphere, but also in protective atmosphere. Resistance furnace is mainly used for bright annealing and tempering of various standard parts, carbon steel, alloy steel parts and magnetic materials, and light annealing of small batch reels.
Main body diameter: 500-4500mm
Temperature: 650 and 950 degrees
Melting method: gas/fuel/electric.
Room: Muffler tank for atmospheric protection
Description of annealing/quenching/tempering in pit heat treatment furnace:
Almost well-type vacuum annealing furnace is round, installed in pits, easy to load and unload goods, including furnace body, lid, heating elements, loading basket and temperature control system.
1) Shell: The shell is made of A3 high quality carbon steel with a thickness of 4 mm.
2) Furnace cover: made of stainless steel plate.
3) Burner lining: using ultra-light energy-saving micro-porous fireproof thermal insulation brick
4) Aluminum silicate fibers between the burner lining and the shell are filled with adiabatic power in the gap.
5) Resistance wire: 0Gr27AL7MO2 high resistance alloy wire mounted on bricks.
6) Furnace cover: Manual lever elevator or electric or hydraulic.
7) Furnace body installation fan: made of heat-resistant stainless steel shaft and fan blade, used for uniform heating workpiece
Limit switch: Installed near the furnace cover for safe operation.
Application of shaft vacuum heat treatment furnace:
Bright annealing furnace: Vertical intermittent annealing furnace for steel parts, carbon steel, alloy steel parts and magnetic materials in protective atmosphere, small batch coiled strips;
Gas carburizing furnace: industrial pit type gas carburizing furnace, used for carbon steel parts, scrap metal;
Vacuum tempering furnace: industrial iron batch pit tempering furnace, hot air circulation for alloy steel parts, metal scalpel;
Quenching and quenching heat treatment furnace: pit quenching heat treatment machine, used for automotive parts, brake discs, dies;
Gas nitriding heat treatment furnace: vacuum oven for metal nitriding heat treatment of aluminium mould and steel mould.
Characteristics of heat treatment furnace for vertical pit resistance hardening furnace:
1) Stronger workspace structure and smaller temperature difference.
2) Compared with the old products, the energy-saving furnace lining can quickly raise the temperature and save more than 20% energy.
3) Install large fan and multiple heating zone control to improve temperature uniformity.
4) The control system can be equipped with general control instruments or microprocessor program control instruments according to actual needs.
5) The protective atmosphere can be specially fed into the furnace and micro-oxidation heating can be realized if necessary.
6) Each product is equipped with safety interlocking and overheating devices to provide reliable and safe operation and use.