Vertical double chamber vacuum furnace
is suitable for oil hardening of products made of alloy structural steel, high speed steel, super strong steel and M300 steel, especially for vacuum hardening of bars, plates, long shafts, aircraft landing gear and similar parts liable to deformation in heat treatment
. Cooling allows you to minimize the laying of long parts and improve the quality attributes of the structure.
Technical characteristics of vertical vacuum furnaces for hardening
1. Vertical two-compartment design, customers can choose the structure and position of vertical movement according to their own requirements.
2. Modular optimization of furnace chamber design, good temperature uniformity.
3. Adjust the speed of linear motion in "slow-fast-slow mode". Stable, reliable, short transmission time
. 4. Protective gas is produced in the quenching process of oil medium to minimize the evaporation of oil vapor and accelerate the cooling
5. Vertical double-chamber vacuum furnace is equipped with large oil tank capacity; The hot oil is cooled by an external circulation pump and a heat exchanger for better cooling.
6. Two kinds of oil cooling: blade mixing and nozzle spraying, used for parts of various sizes. To maximize the guidance of long parts
7. Suitable for oil hardening of aircraft long rod made of M300 material, with high performance and high automation level.
1. Vertical two-compartment design: integral/mobile heating chamber/mobile oil tank.
2. Oil mixing type: blade mixing/nozzle/blade mixing and nozzle
3. Vertical vacuum chamber for quenching: reflective screen from graphite heater and graphite composite blanket for heat insulation
4. Insulation from nickel-chrome heaters and reflective stainless steel screens
5. Molybdenum heater and reflective metal screen insulation
Vacuum pump and vacuum gauge: imported/Chinese quality grade
Vacuum: high/medium vacuum
8. PLC: Siemens/Omron/Mitsubishi
9. Temperature controller of vertical two-chamber vacuum furnace: Shimaden/Eurotherm/Honeywell
Thermocouple: K/N/K/S type
11. Recorder: paperless/paperless
12. HMI (interface) : analog screen/touch screen/industrial computer
13. Electrical components: Chinese brand/schneider/Siemens