Vacuum high pressure gas quenching furnace is mainly used for vacuum bright gas quenching of cold and hot working die steel, high speed steel, die steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, titanium alloy and other materials. It can also be used for vacuum dehydrogenation of titanium alloy, vacuum brazing and so on.
vacuum high pressure gas quenching furnace characteristics :
1. Easy to operate, manual/automatic free switching, full automatic control can be achieved, fully avoiding human errors in the process of work.
2. It has a perfect alarm system, which can effectively protect the equipment.
3. Gas quenching pressure can be adjusted according to different materials to save cost.
4. There are two types of vacuum high pressure gas quenching furnace: horizontal type and vertical type. For long rod workpiece and overweight workpiece, vertical bottom charging vacuum quenching furnace can be used to realize vacuum quenching, solid solution, aging and brazing for super-large, overweight and overlong workpiece.
Reference for Selection of Vacuum High Pressure Gas Quenching Furnace
1. Users can choose graphite heater or metal heater according to the actual situation of the enterprise. The cooling pressure of 6bar or 10bar can also be selected according to the characteristics of the treated material.
2. In addition to the company's conventional models, we can design various special specifications of vacuum furnaces for users according to their needs.