Vacuum annealing furnace uses:
Vacuum annealing furnace
is suitable for bright annealing of soft magnetic materials, silicon steel sheets, electrical pure iron, copper alloy and other materials. Eliminate the residual internal stress of forgings, welding parts, cold stamping parts and workpieces after quenching to prevent workpieces from deformation and cracking.
Vacuum annealing furnace characteristics:
1. Easy to operate, manual/automatic free switching, full automatic control can be achieved, fully avoiding human errors in the process of work.
2. It has a perfect alarm system, which can effectively protect the equipment.
3. In view of the characteristics of low heating temperature and large charge in some vacuum annealing furnaces, convective heating can be considered. It meets the requirement of high heating speed and good uniform temperature effect in the annealing process.
4. For the annealing treatment of some tubular, slender and thin-walled parts, it is suggested to choose the vertical upper or bottom charging structure, which can effectively solve the deformation problem.
Vacuum annealing furnace selection:
1. Users can choose nickel-chromium heater or molybdenum heater according to the annealing temperature of the workpiece. The maximum temperature of nickel-chromium heater and molybdenum heater is 950 (?) C and 1300 (?) C. The corresponding heating power is also different.
2. In addition to the company's conventional models, we can design various special specifications of vacuum furnaces for users according to their needs.