1. Vacuum Annealing furnace
It is used to melt (alloy) in vacuum using mid-frequency induction heating technology . It performs casting by pouring alloy onto a fast rotating cooling roller in order to form amorphous material to meet the processing requirement.
2. Annealing furnace for amorhous ribbon and core
It can be used either in vacuum or under air atmosphere to perform the melting of iron-based alloy, nickel-based alloy and etc.
Under air atmosphere, the required amorphous ribbon can be formed by pouring alloys onto a fast rotating cooling roller.
3. Complete set provided
1. Vacuum melting and casting furnace, consisting of melting chamber, casting device(Tundish), water cooled roller, roller clean and maintenance device, Cold trap, and take out truck.
2. Vacuum system(optional for ribbon machine)
3. Mid-frequency power supply
4. Water cooling system
5. Air condensation system
6. Gas recycling system for argon
7. Electric control system
8. Heating device of tundish