How to Safely Operate Vacuum Oil Quenching Furnace
Vacuum oil quenching furnace is a kind of vacuum furnace, which is widely used in machinery, electronics, metallurgy and other industries. It is formally related to these precise industries. Therefore, the operation specifications of vacuum oil quenching furnace are very important. If you are not careful, there may be great problems. The following experts will tell you how to operate safely and how to operate in accordance with the specifications.
1. Pay attention to the safe use of electricity. Although the vacuum furnace uses low pressure, it still has 380V, so it is necessary to pay attention to the safe use of electricity.
2. In production engineering, we must ensure that there is no leakage of air and water. The sealing of the furnace body and cover of the vacuum furnace is made of rubber, so it needs to be cooled by water barrier. If water leaks into the furnace, the temperature in the furnace is very high, which can cause explosion.
3. The workpiece treated by vacuum furnace must be cleaned of the oil stain on its surface, and at the same time, the oil vapor from quenching oil tank should be avoided from entering the furnace. These oil vapors and air will form explosion after mixing. Once there is open fire or electricity, explosion will occur. So the vacuum furnace should close the door after charging and vacuum the furnace before electrifying heating.
Vacuum oil quenching furnace has the advantages of good quality, energy saving and less safety pollution. Therefore, we must make full use of it. If we want to make full use of it, we must first comply with the operation norms, safe operation and standardized operation.
- vacuum pump oil viscosity selection range and principle
- Corrosion resistant compact pressure transmitter
- working principle of liquid ring vacuum pump
- Metal vacuum heat treatment process
- Hydrogen sintering furnace
- Proper starting method of water ring vacuum pump
- Vacuum drying technology used in industry
- Pipe annealing vacuum furnace equipment
- Vacuum leak detection equipment
- The construction of vacuum furnace and its advantages
- Vacuum furnace seal shell welded with carbon steel or stainless steel
- Powder metallurgy process
- Automatic thermal evaporation system
- Heat treatment of powder metallurgical materials
- Application of claw dry vacuum pump