High Temperature Vacuum Brazing Furnace Operating Regulations
The parts of high temperature vacuum brazing furnace are in vacuum atmosphere. They have the characteristics of no distortion, no oxidation and bright surface. The PLC control is highly automated and can realize automatic/manual undisturbed switching and abnormal alarm function. It can be widely used in vacuum brazing of stainless steel, superalloy, heat-resistant alloy, sealing of vacuum switch tube, brazing of titanium alloy, radar screen, EGR cooler, diamond tool, iron-chromium-aluminium carrier, etc. In view of the excellent performance of high temperature vacuum brazing furnace in the use process, more attention should be paid to the standardized operation process, according to the product instructions to ensure the operation of your construction quality.
1. Ensure the operation of water, electricity and gas before the start-up of the vacuum furnace. Voltage at 380V, no deviation of 10%. The air pressure is 0.6 Mpa and the water pressure reaches the lowest value (0.5 MPa). Only when the above requirements are met can the power be switched on and operated.
2. Before discharging, check the equipment heating room. It is necessary for the heating room to be clean. No sundries, dust, oil, water, etc. In view of the goods placed, the same dry cleaning, no water stains, oil stains, etc. before discharging the material to be cleaned.
3. After loading, push the knob to the "door" position. Then, start the "mechanical pump" and "rough pump valve". The vacuum unit and the furnace are pumped, and the power supply of the vacuum furnace is turned on together.
4. When the vacuum degree is higher than 1000Pa, the vacuum gauge monitoring point "J2" lights up. At this time, the Roots pump can be opened. If the condition is not reached, the Roots pump will not be opened, and there is no response when the button is clicked.
5. When the vacuum degree is higher than 7Pa, the vacuum gauge monitoring point "J1" lights up. At this time, open the "front valve" and "decentralized pump". Preheat the "dispersing pump".
6. When the preheating time of the "dispersive pump" reaches 90 minutes, close the "rough suction valve" and turn over the "high valve" to pump high vacuum into the furnace.
7. When the furnace vacuum reaches the operating vacuum, turn on heating and actively start operation with the temperature control meter (heating curve needs to be prepared beforehand).
8. Warming up, after the whole process of heat preservation has been completed, "process is completed" alarm, together, heating actively closed.
9. If natural cooling is selected, the vacuum furnace equipment will run as usual. When the equipment is naturally cooled to the outlet temperature, the "high valve", "dispersing pump" and "Roots pump" will be closed. Only the "mechanical pump" and "front valve" will be left to vacuum and cool the "dispersing pump". Together they can push the knob to the "door open" position. When the vacuum gauge is closed, the manual bleeding valve is turned on and the bleeding is carried out. When the pressure and pressure in the furnace are balanced, the door opens actively and the material can be taken together to tighten the manual bleeding valve. When the temperature of the "dispersing pump" is cooled to room temperature (about one hour), the "mechanical pump" and the "front valve" can be closed. Close water, electricity and gas. Complete the whole process.
10. If strong cooling is selected, after the eighth step, the vacuum gauge, high valve, rough pumping valve and dispersing pump are closed, leaving only "mechanical pump" and "front valve" to vacuum and cool the dispersing pump. After turning on the "inflatable valve", the furnace is filled with nitrogen or argon until it is basically balanced with the atmosphere. Close the "inflatable valve". After cooling to the outlet temperature, push the knob to the "door open" position. Then turn on the "manual vent valve" and inflate it to balance with the atmosphere. After that, the furnace door opens actively, and then tighten the "manual vent valve". Then the material is collected. Close water, electricity and gas. Complete the whole process.
- Liquid ring vacuum pump distillation at atmospheric and vacuum
- Flame quenching is used as die steel
- Three kinds of common flanges in vacuum system
- Two stage liquid ring vacuum pump in coal industry
- Double chamber gas quenching vacuum furnace
- Tungsten copper alloy vacuum lab sintering furnace
- Application of high temperature tubular resistance furnace
- What is the quality of silicon carbide roller
- Heat Treatment Technology of Dies and Moulds
- How to reduce the noise of water ring vacuum pump
- Internal thermal multi-stage vacuum furnace
- Roots vacuum pump cannot start causes
- Vacuum sintering of powder metallurgy
- How to Treat Water Ring Vacuum Pump Correctly
- Medium frequency melting furnace