Vacuum heat treatment for robot parts
Robot is a product of advanced integrated cybernetics, mechatronics, computers, materials, and bionics. In the industrial, medical, agricultural, construction and even military areas have important applications.
The concept of robotics in the international community has gradually converged. In general, people can accept this argument that robots are machines that rely on their own power and control capabilities to achieve various functions. The United Nations Organization for Standardization adopted the definition of robots by the American Robotics Association: "A programmable and multi-functional manipulator; or a specialized system that can be used to carry out computer changes and programmable actions in order to perform different tasks." It can Mankind brings many conveniences!
Industrial robots are an important automated equipment for modern manufacturing, integrating mechanical, electronic, control, computer, sensors, artificial intelligence and other multi-disciplinary advanced technologies. Since the United States developed the world's first industrial robot in 1962, robotics and its products have developed rapidly and have become automated tools for flexible manufacturing systems (FMS), automated factories (FA), and computer integrated manufacturing systems (CIMS).
Vacuum Heat Treatment is the process in which metallic/steel parts are exposed completely or partially to time-temperature sequences in order to change the mechanical and/or corrosion properties. There are numerous application areas,
• Case hardening
to achieve a higher strength of the material, better wear resistance or to improve the corrosion behaviour of the components.
- Vacuum heat treatment manufacturers
- Safe Operation of Vacuum Sintering Furnace
- How to determine the fuel injection of rotary vane vacuum pump
- Vacuum furnace working principle
- What should be considered for installation of water ring vacuum pump
- Casting Vacuum Casting Equipment pouring Precautions
- Reasons for using helium as leak detection gas in helium mass spectrometry
- Vacuum pump for filter equipment
- Vacuum hydrogen furnace
- Globe valve Selection principle
- liquid ring vacuum pump for drying process
- Water ring vacuum pump for refrigeration and drying technology
- Reasonable choice of furnace type
- zirconia ceramic liner sintering technology
- Advantages with Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps