Rail head hardening heat treatment
After rail molding, the head portion of the rail must be specially hardened to improve the wear resistance of the rail head.
In the first step of the most processing process, the rails are generally heat-treated by induction heating. After reaching a certain temperature, the head portion of the rails must be rapidly cooled with water or compressed air.
The measurement of temperature is the key to this application. Proper temperature guarantees the best hardening effect and high quality products.
- Customized Vacuum Furnace Design
- vacuum butterfly valve structure characteristics and working principle
- Vacuum quenching heat treatment process
- Titanium alloy technology and application
- How to start the water ring vacuum pump properly
- What are the common impurities in vacuum oil filter
- vacuum coating machine detailed structure
- Vacuum Rolling coating Machine
- Atmosphere push plate furnace
- Medium frequency melting furnace
- Water ring vacuum pump performance
- How to distinguish vacuum pump oil advantages and disadvantages
- Vacuum sintering furnace
- Vacuum Furnace Operation
- Diffusion Pump Fluids