Rail head hardening heat treatment
After rail molding, the head portion of the rail must be specially hardened to improve the wear resistance of the rail head.
In the first step of the most processing process, the rails are generally heat-treated by induction heating. After reaching a certain temperature, the head portion of the rails must be rapidly cooled with water or compressed air.
The measurement of temperature is the key to this application. Proper temperature guarantees the best hardening effect and high quality products.
- rotary vane vacuum pump Industry Application
- Vacuum brazing of EGR cooler
- What is Vacuum Casting Technology
- Roots vacuum pump manufacturer?
- Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump Four Cooling Ways
- liquid ring vacuum pump system Advantages
- How to start the water ring vacuum pump properly
- Heating Sintering of Refractory Metal Intermediate Compound Powder
- Evaporation vacuum coating machine
- Heat treatment - low pressure vacuum carburizing
- Working principle of screw vacuum pump
- Vacuum multi arc ion plating machine is stainless steel
- Diamond brazing
- Vacuum unit introduction
- Elements of Temperature Transfer Outward in Vacuum Furnace