Rail head hardening heat treatment
After rail molding, the head portion of the rail must be specially hardened to improve the wear resistance of the rail head.
In the first step of the most processing process, the rails are generally heat-treated by induction heating. After reaching a certain temperature, the head portion of the rails must be rapidly cooled with water or compressed air.
The measurement of temperature is the key to this application. Proper temperature guarantees the best hardening effect and high quality products.
- Oil diffusion jet pump
- A simple method to remove oil pollution in vacuum aluminum brazing furnace
- Magnetron sputtering coating production line
- Vacuum pump for basic equipment used in medicinal chemistry
- How to start the water ring vacuum pump properly
- Application of vacuum pump
- High temperature vacuum sintering furnace
- What are the functions of vacuum heat treatment equipment
- What materials are the vacuum drying boxes made up of
- Multi-chamber continuous vacuum furnace
- Low pressure vacuum carburizing furnace
- Induction heating suspension smelting new technology
- The vacuum pump commonly used in the salt industry
- The application of rotary vane vacuum pump in winemaking industry
- Reasonable selection of heat-resistant steel members