Rail head hardening heat treatment
After rail molding, the head portion of the rail must be specially hardened to improve the wear resistance of the rail head.
In the first step of the most processing process, the rails are generally heat-treated by induction heating. After reaching a certain temperature, the head portion of the rails must be rapidly cooled with water or compressed air.
The measurement of temperature is the key to this application. Proper temperature guarantees the best hardening effect and high quality products.
- Application of vacuum pump
- Water ring vacuum pump
- water ring vacuum pump of exhaust principle
- Heat Treatment Furnace in Bearing Industry
- Industrial vacuum pump classification
- Supply vacuum vapor deposition furnace
- Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump with Coal Mine
- zirconia ceramics processing requirements
- Brazing of Cemented Carbide
- Roots Vacuum Pump in Petroleum Industry
- why the three-leaf Roots blower can't rotate reason
- turbine oil filter technical features
- silicon carbide products advantages
- What is wear resistant ceramic coating
- vacuum pump oil storage knowledge