Rail head hardening heat treatment
After rail molding, the head portion of the rail must be specially hardened to improve the wear resistance of the rail head.
In the first step of the most processing process, the rails are generally heat-treated by induction heating. After reaching a certain temperature, the head portion of the rails must be rapidly cooled with water or compressed air.
The measurement of temperature is the key to this application. Proper temperature guarantees the best hardening effect and high quality products.
- The heat treatment exhibition in 2018
- Vacuum pumps commonly used in pharmaceutical equipment
- Coal gas phase drying equipment
- 20CrMnTi gear heat treatment
- Manufacturing method of silicon carbide sintering body
- Cemented carbide tool welding furnace RVB-T180
- Zirconium plate vacuum annealing furnace
- Annealing heat treatment process
- Two water ring vacuum pump
- What are the main advantages of vacuum sintering furnace?
- Double chamber oil and gas quenching furnace
- Application of vacuum coating machine in various industries
- Powder metallurgy process
- Thermal insulation of vacuum brazing furnace
- High vacuum brazing furnace