Rail head hardening heat treatment
After rail molding, the head portion of the rail must be specially hardened to improve the wear resistance of the rail head.
In the first step of the most processing process, the rails are generally heat-treated by induction heating. After reaching a certain temperature, the head portion of the rails must be rapidly cooled with water or compressed air.
The measurement of temperature is the key to this application. Proper temperature guarantees the best hardening effect and high quality products.
- Mold heat treatment
- Application field of automatic brazing furnace equipment
- Aluminum profile mould
- Water ring vacuum pump performance
- Selection Method of Pumps for Vacuum System
- precision ceramics forming method
- Rotary Vacuum Pump Textile Industry
- Vacuum Furnace Operation
- silicon nitride synthesis and application
- Roots vacuum pump installation
- vacuum aluminum brazing furnace structure
- What materials are the vacuum drying boxes made up of
- Supply Vacuum Sintering Furnace
- Silicon nitride ceramic technology
- Carbonitriding heat treatment process