Axle steel grain tempering
Axle steel grain ultra-fine heat treatment process, it will low-carbon axle steel parts heated by the method of wave heating to the temperature near the critical point Ac3, in order to obtain ultra-fine austenite grains and a small amount of fine iron In the case of element heating, the fluctuation range of temperature does not exceed Ac3±10°C when the wave heating is performed, and the heating time is controlled at 4mm/min according to the effective diameter of the part; after the wave heating is completed, the heating temperature is increased by 5°C~ 10 °C, and to maintain the temperature of the entire part of the cross-section when the basic uniform heat treatment process can be quenched and tempered parts.
In the present invention, the pulsating heating is performed near the critical point Ac3 to obtain ultra-fine austenite grains and a small amount of ultra-fine and small-grained ferrites, followed by direct quenching, thereby obtaining ultra-fine martensite microstructure and superfine The multiphase structure of ferrite can significantly toughen and plasticize the material.
- Reasons for using vacuum induction furnace to smelt alloy materials?
- High frequency quenching equipment
- Roots blower selection method
- Vacuum Heat Treatment Technology for Cutting Tools
- 2BV Vacuum Pump in Chemical Industry
- Application of claw dry vacuum pump
- Rotary vane vacuum pump speed
- Oil diffusion vacuum pump
- The difference between single-stage rotary vane pump and two-stage rotary vane pump
- Oil free Vacuum Pump Application
- Rotary Vacuum Pump in Pulp and Paper Making Technology
- Production characteristics of extrusion die for corrugated pipe of wire harness
- copper heat treatment Methods and types
- Vacuum pump for packaging machine
- Utilization of Roots Water Ring Vacuum Unit in Physical Refining of Rice Bran Oil