Bearing carburizing heat treatment
As the speed of trains increases and the load increases, tapered roller bearings made of carburized steel are widely used in various countries.
Swedish SKF Corporation, American Timken Company, Japan NSK Corporation and NTN Corporation used surface carburized steel to manufacture tapered roller bearings, which effectively improved the maintenance-free mileage and safety and reliability of the bearings.
For a long time, they have been committed to the development of advanced bearing design, manufacturing, sealing performance and lubrication technology to meet the requirements of the railway.
- Metal heat treatment: induction heating heat treatment
- Vacuum heat treatment furnace technology
- Vacuum induction melting furnace
- Water ring type vacuum pump material
- Internal thermal multi-stage vacuum furnace
- 2 rotary vane vacuum pump
- Diffusion welding with mold cooling
- The vacuum pump is equipped with the advantage of the air ejector unit
- working principle of liquid ring vacuum pump
- Vacuum drying tank
- Oil diffusion pump
- Vacuum induction melting casting furnace
- The cause of explosion in vacuum furnace is analyzed
- Application of ion nitriding and PVD coating
- vacuum heating furnace working principle