Bearing carburizing heat treatment
As the speed of trains increases and the load increases, tapered roller bearings made of carburized steel are widely used in various countries.
Swedish SKF Corporation, American Timken Company, Japan NSK Corporation and NTN Corporation used surface carburized steel to manufacture tapered roller bearings, which effectively improved the maintenance-free mileage and safety and reliability of the bearings.
For a long time, they have been committed to the development of advanced bearing design, manufacturing, sealing performance and lubrication technology to meet the requirements of the railway.
- Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace of Metal Parts
- Classification of vacuum furnaces for powder metallurgy
- helium mass spectrometer leak detection technology in plate heat exchanger
- Vacuum pouring machine and vacuum press
- Points to be ignored when selecting a vacuum brazing furnace
- Vertical roots pump
- The system structure of vacuum hot pressing furnace
- stainless steel ball valve application
- Why the vacuum pump does not start
- screw vacuum pump for Vacuum impregnation
- Water ring vacuum pump for dyeing and finishing process
- Multimodal Continuous Vacuum Furnace
- Titanium alloy technology and application
- Wear resistant ceramic tube information
- Quality control of vacuum brazing for plate heat exchanger