Bearing carburizing heat treatment
As the speed of trains increases and the load increases, tapered roller bearings made of carburized steel are widely used in various countries.
Swedish SKF Corporation, American Timken Company, Japan NSK Corporation and NTN Corporation used surface carburized steel to manufacture tapered roller bearings, which effectively improved the maintenance-free mileage and safety and reliability of the bearings.
For a long time, they have been committed to the development of advanced bearing design, manufacturing, sealing performance and lubrication technology to meet the requirements of the railway.
- silicon nitride synthesis and application
- Several Vacuum Pump Units in Chemical Production
- Large-scale Sheet & Pipe Vacuum Coating Machine
- Surface hardness test of workpiece after heat treatment
- Molecular pump
- The application of water ring vacuum pump in thermal power plant
- Small vacuum melting furnace
- blower operation process
- difference between silicon carbide ceramics and silicon nitride ceramics
- Vacuum parts function
- explosion proof intelligent vacuum gauge maintenance
- Water ring type vacuum pump material
- Application of Reciprocating Pump in Chemical Plant
- Vacuum Casting Equipment Characteristics
- Vacuum negative pressure station in sugar factory