Bearing carburizing heat treatment
As the speed of trains increases and the load increases, tapered roller bearings made of carburized steel are widely used in various countries.
Swedish SKF Corporation, American Timken Company, Japan NSK Corporation and NTN Corporation used surface carburized steel to manufacture tapered roller bearings, which effectively improved the maintenance-free mileage and safety and reliability of the bearings.
For a long time, they have been committed to the development of advanced bearing design, manufacturing, sealing performance and lubrication technology to meet the requirements of the railway.
- Metal heat treatment: induction heating heat treatment
- Vacuum smelting high pressure gas atomized powder
- Vacuum Furnace in Nitriding
- Powder metallurgy
- Water ring vacuum pump power supply
- Application of vacuum coating machine
- Vacuum Sintering Furnace Improvement of the Structure
- Dry screw vacuum pump in sulfolane vacuum distillation process
- internal heat vacuum heat-treatment furnace advantages and disadvantages
- Vacuum Pump in Paper Industry
- Structural characteristics of vacuum quenching furnace
- Vacuum system exhaust physics
- Heat Treatment Annealing of Die Steel
- Vacuum immersion lacquer equipment for new energy motor vehicle motor
- Vacuum bright annealing furnace maintenance