1. When disposing titanium alloy in vacuum furnace, nitrogen should not be used as cooling gas, because titanium and nitrogen react at high temperature, forming golden titanium nitride.
2. All parts of the active connection of the vacuum furnace are sealed with o-type rubber ring, which are cooled by water.
3. When the workpiece is quenched under vacuum, a vacuum quenching oil should be used, which has a low saturation vapor pressure.
4. Vacuum furnace should be maintained in the vacuum or filled with pure nitrogen state, to prevent the normal use of inhalation, moisture absorption.
5. The pressure rise rate of domestic vacuum furnace should not be greater than 1.33Pa/h, and the specification of some foreign enterprises is 0.67Pa/h
6. Vacuum heating to radiation, the workpiece in the furnace should adhere to the spacing.
7. During the heating process, the workpiece and furnace data will be deflated to make the vacuum drop.
8. The heating temperature of vacuum tempering, vacuum annealing, vacuum solid solution disposal and vacuum aging is generally the same as that of conventional disposal.
9. The vacuum tempering furnace
shall have a quick cooling installation. The pressure of cooling water should be greater than 0.2mpa, and the flow rate should be adjustable.
10. Cooling gas: generally, 99.995 percent pure nitrogen is used in steel, 99.999 percent nitrogen or argon is used in high-temperature alloy, and 99.995 percent argon is used in titanium alloy.
11. Heating: after the workpiece is put into the workpiece, it can be heated only when the workpiece is pre-pumped to 6.67pa.