ZJ Series Roots Vacuum Pumps Structural Characteristics：
1. The pumping system of ZJ series Roots vacuum pumps is non-oil-sealed, so it can completely avoid oil return, oil leakage and fume pollution of oil-sealed vacuum pumps.
2. ZJ series Roots vacuum pumps have higher pumping rate at lower inlet pressure, but they can not be used alone. There must be a front-stage vacuum pump in series. Roots vacuum pump will not start working until the pressure in the pumping system is pumped to the allowable inlet pressure of Roots vacuum pump by the front-stage vacuum pump.
3. ZJ series Roots vacuum pumps
with bypass valves not only have the above structural characteristics, but also have the ability of automatic overload protection. But their pumping performance is the same as ZJ series Roots vacuum pumps. It is also necessary to reduce the front pressure first to obtain a certain pumping rate and limit pressure. Therefore, ZJ series vacuum pumps must also be equipped with front-stage vacuum pumps in series. Roots vacuum pumps will start working after the front-stage vacuum pumps are pumped to a certain pressure. Because Roots vacuum pumps are not allowed to work under high pressure difference, the front-stage vacuum pumps must be reasonably selected while using Roots vacuum pumps, and the necessary protective devices must be installed. Front-stage vacuum pumps are generally oil-sealed mechanical pumps. If the limit vacuum is not high and the object being pumped contains a large amount of water vapor, water-ring vacuum pumps are recommended as front-stage pumps.
ZJ series Roots vacuum pump main features:
1. There is a large pumping speed in a wide pressure range (1-1*104Pa).
2. There is no oil in the pump chamber, which avoids oil vapor contaminating the vacuum system.
3. Low vibration and noise.
4. The mechanical friction loss is small, so the driving power is small.
5. Easy to maintain and maintain, low cost, high life.
6. Suspicious gases can be removed.
7. Can not be used alone, must be equipped with the front pump. It is not allowed to start at atmospheric pressure. It can not start until the front pump pumps the inlet pressure of Roots pump to the allowable inlet pressure. Front-stage pumps are generally water-ring vacuum pumps, oil-ring vacuum pumps, oil-sealed mechanical pumps, etc.
8. According to the characteristics of water vapor extraction and organic solvent extraction, the emulsification problem of bearing chamber pump oil was solved.