Roots vacuum pump
Min.Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets Roots vacuum pump
Supply Ability: 400~700 Set/Sets per Month Roots vacuum pump
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,
Price: Online consultation
- Product Details
- Technical Parameters
- Send Inquiry
1. ZJ series roots vacuum pump structure principle and operating characteristics
Ii. Installation instructions of ZJ series roots vacuum pump
(I) installation site:
1. Roots vacuum pump shall be installed in a bright and dust-free building.
2, roots vacuum pump installation environment temperature for 5 to 40 ℃.
3. Sufficient space shall be left around roots vacuum pump for daily inspection, maintenance, disassembly and assembly.
(ii) basic engineering:
1, small and medium-sized pumps can be installed on the same frame with the front stage pump and other components of the unit before installation on the concrete foundation, large pumps must be installed separately, pouring concrete foundation.
2. Determine the compression area and depth of concrete foundation according to the weight of roots vacuum pump and the pressure resistance of foundation.
3. In order to embed foundation bolts in concrete, sufficient holes must be set aside according to the position of the base hole when pouring concrete foundation.
4. Make horizontal foundation surface.
1. Make a wooden frame according to the position of the base hole, fix the foundation bolt on the wooden frame, put it into the reserved hole, then pour concrete into the reserved hole, place the number, and remove the wooden frame after the concrete is hardened.
2. Put roots vacuum pump on the foundation, check the level with the level meter, the uneven part is hard with the metal gasket, tighten the foundation bolt, and fill the gap of the bottom surface with cement.
(iv) pipeline installation:
1. There is no welding slag, impurities or other foreign matter in the inlet and outlet gas pipeline, and there is enough channel capacity.
2. A stretch of elastic pipe shall be installed in the connecting pipe from the outlet of roots vacuum pump to the inlet of the front stage pump to reduce the impact of the vibration of the front stage pump.
3. In order to shorten the pre-pumping time in general systems, in addition to connecting the inlet of the front-stage pump with the outlet of roots vacuum pump, bypass pre-pumping pipes and valves should be installed. Roots vacuum pump with overflow valve can work under high inlet pressure, so it is not necessary to install pre-pumping pipe and valve.
4. In order to prevent the return of oil or water when the front pump stops, the inlet pipe of the front pump should be equipped with a vent valve or a check valve.
5. The pipe connecting flange must be sealed with a 0-shape rubber sealing ring and coated with vacuum cocker grease, and the whole vacuum system must be sealed without leakage.
6, the pump cooling water inlet and outlet should be connected to the pipeline, and the inlet pipe installed with a valve, adjust the amount of water.
(v) electrical installation:
1. Because roots vacuum pump can only work within the specified inlet pressure range, and when the current stage pump stops working, roots vacuum pump must stop working at the same time. Therefore, electrical equipment must have interlock and necessary automatic protection.
2, the motor wiring needs to make the pump steering in line with the direction indicated by the arrow.
3, small pump can be started directly, large pump must be equipped with starter.
ZJ series roots vacuum pump instructions
(I) preparation before starting:
1. Open the inlet valve of cooling water and check whether the cooling water is unblocked.
2. Fill the outer shaft seal cavity and oil cup with lubricating oil, add the lubricating oil in the gear box and bearing box to the oil window diameter 3/4 height, and use no. 1 vacuum pump oil for lubricating oil.
3. When used in the following situations, appropriate measures must be taken:
A) dust remover or filter shall be installed before the suction port when dust or particles are inhaled into the gas;
B) if the inhaled gas is corrosive, neutralization measures must be taken;
C) if the inhaled gas contains water vapor, when the front-line pump selected is the oil seal mechanical pump, the oil seal mechanical pump should be equipped with gas ballast device, when the water vapor is too much, the condenser must be installed.
(ii) starting procedure:
1. Start the pre-stage pump
2. Open the valve on the pre-pumping bypass pipe of the front stage pump and the valve on the exhaust pipe of roots vacuum pump.
3, to reach the roots vacuum pump pressure in systems that would allow the inlet pressure, will be closed on the by-pass pipe valve, restart the roots vacuum pump, if no bypass pipes and valves, stay in the system pressure is allowed by the roots vacuum pump inlet pressure, you can start the roots vacuum pump, if adopts the automatic control device, is the starting process can be automated.
4. According to the actual situation of vacuum system, if it is a small sealing system, roots vacuum pump can be started after starting the front-stage pump. If it is a larger vacuum system, although the roots vacuum pump with overflow valve has overload protection, but considering the economy, the roots vacuum pump should be started after the pre-stage pump is pumped to a certain pressure.
(iii) points for attention during operation:
1. The operation must be strictly in accordance with the technical specifications of roots vacuum pump. Under normal circumstances, the inlet pressure of roots vacuum pump is below 1330Pa, and its maximum inlet pressure shall not exceed its allowable maximum inlet pressure. If exceed, ZJP with overflow valve roots vacuum pump can automatically protect, but this protection, only for the motor overload protection. The pump may also fail due to overheating if it is operated for a long time in excess of the allowable maximum inlet pressure.
2, pay attention to the temperature rise of the load of the motor and pump parts, under the condition of normal operation, the highest temperature rise of the pump shall not exceed 40 ℃. The highest temperature should not exceed 80 ℃.
3. There should be no irregular abnormal vibration in operation.
4. If it is found that the motor is overloaded, the temperature rises are too high, the sound is abnormal, the vibration is large, etc., it shall immediately stop the machine to check the reasons and troubleshoot the faults.
(iv) shutdown procedure:
1, close the front stage oil seal mechanical pump air valve (if the front stage pump in use is open air valve).
2. Close the air inlet valve of roots vacuum pump.
3, stop the mechanical booster pump step by step, the last stop before the stage pump, it is strictly prohibited to stop the wrong procedures.
4, in the stop of the front stage pump at the same time, immediately forward stage pump inlet gas.
5. Close the cooling water inlet valve.
6. If it is necessary to stop using for a long time, or to prevent freezing and cracking in winter, the remaining water in the cooling water jacket must be drained.
Iv. ZJ series roots vacuum pump maintenance
(I) regular inspection:
1. Daily inspection:
A) oil level inspection: too much oil increases the temperature and too little oil leads to poor lubrication.
B) temperature check: check the temperature of each part of the pump with thermometer.
C) motor load inspection: motor load is measured by power meter or current and voltmeter.
2. Monthly inspection:
Whether the coupling and gasket are damaged and loose.
3. Check every 3 months:
Whether the lubricating oil in the gearbox deteriorates.
4. Check every 6 months:
A) whether the lubricating oil in the front cover bearing box deteriorates.
B) wear of piston ring and piston ring bushing.
C) whether the minor wear of gears has an impact on the normal operation of the rotor and whether it needs to be adjusted.
(ii) disassembling and assembling:
When the booster pump is disassembled and reassembled, it shall be carried out according to the following matters needing attention:
1. Before disassembly, measure and record the clearance of each part of the rotor.
2. Avoid hammering with a heavy hammer as far as possible. The parts removed shall not be damaged.
3. Make a detailed record of the reasons for replacement and use of parts that need to be replaced.
4. All parts shall be cleaned and burr polished before re-assembly.
5. "106" silicone rubber coating for static sealing surface without gasket liner or sealing ring. Use a clean sealed rubber seal coated with vacuum cocker grease. ZJP type vacuum pump overflow valve with overflow valve sealing ring and plane shall not be coated with renke grease.
6. Adjust the clearance of each part of the rotor according to the clearance list.
7. Leak detection shall be carried out after all of them are installed.
8. Test run and necessary performance test shall be carried out after reinstallation, and the device shall not be installed and used until it is normal.
Your request will be answered within one working day.