SV single-stage rotary vane vacuum pump combines years of vacuum engineering experience and the latest international vacuum technology to develop to meet industry and environmental requirements.
They are used in all areas of vacuum engineering.
They are also suitable for industrial production and research applications.
They can be used to generate rough and medium vacuum, or as front-stage pumps in combination with Roots pumps or high vacuum pumps.
The overall range (pumping speed ranges from 10 to 750 m 3/h) allows each customer to choose the right pump according to their specific needs.
1. Pump should be placed horizontally in a flat position. The pump has a screw hole, which is used to fix the pump on the bottom pad.
2. Check the oil level before starting the pump. Inject oil into 3/4 position of oil window.
3. Electrical wiring should be carried out by professional electrician and vacuum pump standard 380V50Hz three-phase motor. Please check motor nameplate. After the connection of the three-phase asynchronous motor is completed, the motor must be rotated and checked. The direction of operation is shown in the figure. Arrow.
4. The cross-sectional dimension of the intake pipe should not be less than the size of the suction nozzle and the length of the connecting rod as short as possible. Otherwise, it will affect efficiency.
5. If there are impurities, steam or foreign matter in the pumped gas, vacuum filters need to be installed in the intake port of the pump. If necessary, you can also add the exhaust pipe, which needs to be tilted downward.
6. Oil level must be checked after start-up. Please ensure oil level at 3/4 of the oil window. Do not touch the pump when it runs at high temperature.