It is a high-speed, direct-drive motor two-stage oil-sealed rotary vane pump, with reasonable structure design, reliable long-term continuous operation. It is the basic equipment for obtaining vacuum, and can be used for pumping inert gases in the range of low vacuum and a small amount of non-condensable gases.
It can reduce the vacuum of your equipment to 0.3 micron in a few minutes. Standard equipped with all necessary components and high capacity exhaust oil mist filter, can return residual pump oil to the pump and make the pump run more quietly.
Applications: Extraction and distillation, coating, freeze-drying, freeze-drying, sterilization, instrumental analysis, leakage detection equipment, heat treatment metallurgy, etc.
rotary vane vacuum pump Characteristics：
1. Reasonable structure, corrosion-resistant design, reliable long-term operation
2. Double-gear adjustable air ballast valve
3. Dual oil-proof protection ensures that the vacuum system is not polluted by oil when the pump stops running and needs to be restarted easily.
4. Compulsory oil circulation system consists of oil pump and constant pressure oil supply mechanism to ensure the stable operation of the pump.
5. It uses fewer components and is easy to maintain and repair.
6. Standard equipped with all necessary components and oil mist filters