Single stage oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pump introduction:
1. Rotary vane vacuum pump are single-stage oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps, which are the basic equipment for obtaining vacuum.
2. The suction port of Single stage oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pump is equipped with coarse filter with wire mesh. It can prevent solid particles from being sucked into the pump chamber. The oil separator is equipped with an exhaust transitor with high efficiency for oil and gas separation. When the pump stops, the suction valve built in the suction port isolates the pump from the pumped system and prevents the pump oil from returning to the pumped system. The pump is cooled by air. All pumps are driven by direct-connected motors through elastic couplings.
Single stage oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pump application:
1. Single stage oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pump is suitable for vacuum pumping in closed system. Such as vacuum packaging, vacuum forming, vacuum attraction.
2. Inlet pressure range: 100Pa~10000Pa. Oil mist will be generated at the outlet of vacuum pump when working beyond this range. The working environment temperature and the inhalation gas temperature of the rotary vane vacuum pump should be between 5 ~40 ~C.
3. Rotary vane vacuum pump can not pump water or other liquids. No explosive, flammable, excessive oxygen and corrosive gases can be removed.
4. Generally supplied motors are not explosion-proof. If explosion-proof or other special requirements are required, the motor must meet the relevant standards.