SV single stage rotary vane oil vacuum pump combines many years of vacuum engineering experience and the latest international vacuum technology, which can meet the requirements of industry and environment.
SV Single Stage Rotary Vane Oil Vacuum Pump Operation mode:
1. The pump shall be placed horizontally in a flat position. The pump has a screw hole for fixing the pump on the bottom cushion block.
2. Check the oil level before starting the pump. Add oil to the oil window 3 / 4 position.
3. The electrical wiring shall be carried out by a professional electrician. The vacuum pump standard is 380V50Hz three-phase motor. Please check the motor nameplate. After the three-phase asynchronous motor wiring is completed, it must rotate to check the motor and run the arrow in the direction shown in the figure.
4. The cross section size of the water inlet pipe shall not be less than the suction size and the connection length as short as possible, otherwise it will affect the efficiency.
5. If there are impurities, steam or foreign matters in the pumped gas, a vacuum filter shall be installed at the air inlet of the pump. You can also add the exhaust pipe as required, and the exhaust pipe needs to tilt down.
6. The oil level must be checked after startup. Please make sure there is oil level at 3 / 4 of the oil window. Do not touch when the pump is operating at high temperature!
SV Single Stage Rotary Vane Oil Vacuum Pump Advantages:
1. Multiple blade designs, high efficiency and energy saving
2. The design of air inlet check valve can prevent oil accumulation
3. Built in oil mist filter, clean exhaust without pollution
4. Direct drive of motor and pump, low vibration and noise