Vacuum technology application in the aerospace industry, ordinary people are difficult to access, so it seems more mysterious, Dongguan Punock Vacuum Technology Co., Ltd. to popularize aerospace-related rotary vane vacuum pump application knowledge.
The application of rotary vane vacuum pump in aerospace field is mainly to simulate the space environment. Aerospace activities are basically carried out in a natural vacuum, not only affected by the vacuum environment, but also by various types of solar radiation, charged particles and so on. Therefore, it is necessary to simulate a similar cosmic vacuum environment and conduct various tests.
The simulation application of rotary vane vacuum pump mainly includes the following aspects:
1. Rocket engine. Mainly include: rocket engine space ignition; restart, thermal balance engine thrust measurement, full-scale combustion; plume effect fuel properties in vacuum; solar spectrum simulation; aircraft vibration. Its vacuum is between 10-1 and 10-8 Pa.
2. Sealed cabin for astronaut training. The application of rotary vane vacuum pump in training sealed cabin mainly involves: space environment adaptability (weightlessness, physiological changes, life rules, etc.); flight accident handling ability; space suit performance; cosmic medicine research. Its application vacuum is between 100-1 Pa.
3. Particle thruster. It mainly involves the life and performance simulation experiment of ion thruster, and the vacuum is between 10-4-10-5 Pa.
4. Materials and components. It mainly includes temperature control materials, solar cells, spacecraft heat insulation materials, high temperature resistant materials, lubricating materials, optical spot, simulation test of racemic bearings, etc. The applied vacuum is between 10-1 and 10-6 Pa.
5. Thermal vacuum experiment. The main purpose is to simulate the components and overall performance of the sanitary spacecraft. The vacuum is between 10-4 and 10-5 Pa.
6. Satellite Surface Live Simulation. In order to prevent the non-uniformity of the surface media of satellites and aircraft, affect the normal operation of satellites, and to study charging, discharging and protection of materials, satellite surface charged simulation experiments are required. Its application vacuum is between 10-3-10-5 Pa.