Oil Lubricated Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
Min.Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets Oil Lubricated Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
Supply Ability: 400~700 Set/Sets per Month Oil Lubricated Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,
Price: Online consultation
- Product Details
- Technical Parameters
- Send Inquiry
Rotary vane vacuum pump is oil seal vacuum pump. They include a specially positioned rotor and blade. The working chamber is divided into two different compartments, each of which has a variable volume. When the rotor rotates, the gas flows into the suction chamber until it is sealed by the second blade. After the closed gas is compressed, the outlet valve opens under pressure. When the valve opens to lubricate the oil chamber and seals the vanes on the pump housing, the oil seal the outlet valve and release a small amount of oil into the suction chamber.
Main characteristics of oil seal vacuum pump:
1. High vacuum limit, less than 0.5 millibars.
2. Pumping speed is fast.
3. Low noise, less than 66 decibels (A).
4. It has good ability to extract water vapor.
5. When the inlet pressure is 1.33 x 103 Pa, it can still work continuously.
6. Environmentally friendly; equipped with oil mist eliminator, 99.99% of the waste gas and oil can be removed.
7. The structure is compact, the design is scientific and reasonable, and the installation is convenient.
Your request will be answered within one working day.