1. Check that the valves of the vacuum pump system are in the pre-start position. The pressure gauges, relays and water level gauges are opened, the bottom drainage doors of separators and vacuum pumps are closed, the main water supply (condensate) door is opened, the water supply bypass is closed, and the inlet and outlet water doors of plate heat exchangers are opened.
2. Connect the electric power supply to the control box of the vacuum pump group and the motor power supply of the vacuum pump.
3. Inject working water into the vacuum pump system. When the working water level rises to the highest value of the level gauge, the solenoid valve of the supplement water will automatically close and stop the supplement water.
4. Start the sealed water pump and check the sealed water pressure about 0.07 MPa (gauge pressure). The sealed water pump runs normally and the separator water level is normal.
5. Start up the vacuum pump and check that the vacuum pump is running normally. There should be a small amount of water droplets at the end of the shaft, so that the root of the disk does not heat.
6. When the vacuum at the inlet of the vacuum pump reaches the specified value, the butterfly valve at the inlet of the vacuum pump opens automatically and begins to vacuum the condenser.