I. 2XZ rotary vane vacuum pump introduction :
2XZ rotary vane vacuum pump
is a two-stage high-speed direct connection rotary vane vacuum pump. It has an eccentrically mounted rotor in the pump chamber and a rotor blade in the rotor slot. When the rotor drives the blade to rotate, the blade is close to the wall of the chamber, separating the inlet and exhaust ports, and expanding the volume of the intake cavity periodically, while the volume of the exhaust cavity shrinks periodically and compresses the gas, pushing the exhaust valve to exhaust, thus obtaining vacuum. Fig. 1 is a schematic diagram of the working principle of a single-stage pump. Two stages are formed by two single stages in series.
The 2XZ rotary vane vacuum pump is equipped with an air ballast valve, which can prolong the service time of the pump oil and prevent the pump oil from mixing with water.
2XZ rotary vane vacuum pump has the advantages of small volume, light weight, low noise and easy start. In addition, there are measures to prevent oil return (2XZ-8) and no measures to prevent oil leakage from polluting the site.
1, 2XZ rotary vane vacuum pump is the basic equipment to obtain vacuum. It can act independently, and can also be used as the front pump and pre-pump of various high vacuum systems.
2. The intake port of the pump shall be continuously open to atmospheric operation and shall not exceed three minutes.
3. Pumps are not suitable for extracting gases containing particulate dust, which are corrosive to metals and react chemically with pump oil, in order to contain excessive oxygen and explosive gases.
4. Pumps may be used as compression pumps or conveyor pumps.
5. The working environment of the pump: the relative temperature is not more than 90% and the inlet pressure is less than 1333 3a in the temperature range of 5 ~40 ~C, which permits long-term continuous operation.
6. When installing and connecting the power supply, according to the stipulation of the motor label, the rotation direction of the motor should be in accordance with the arrow direction on the support.
7. The diameter of the pipeline of the continuously pumped container should be no less than the diameter of the intake port of the pump, and the pipeline should be short and less elbows, while paying attention to the leakage of the pipeline.
8. Before each start-up, the oil level should be checked. It is advisable to inject oil to the 4/5 height of the diameter of the oil mark glass when the pump is stopped.
9. Clean SY1634-701 vacuum pump oil is used for pumping oil.
10 and 2XZ rotary vane vacuum pumps can be started next time through the atmosphere or at any vacuum. If the starting of XZ-1 single-stage pump is difficult, the intake pipe plug cap can be removed to start, and then put into operation.